Chapter 22

Hange take a visit and have a conversation with Levi maybe regarding to their upcoming expedition

Hange take a visit and have a conversation with Levi maybe regarding to their upcoming expedition. You merely watching the scout’s training while you are with them on the field. You’ve been recovering for a few days now, and Levi was there to take care of you.

Since you have nothing to do you, and it is not too sunny, you stay outside. You noticed Sasha approaching you. As you watched her, you wondered if perhaps something was wrong.

As she reached you she collapses next to you on the ground. Gasping and was sweating profusely. You were startled and sat down next to her, worried.

“Do you feel sick again?” You asked but she shook her head and mumbled, “I’m just tired and hungry.” You sigh out in relief and giggle after hearing it.

Well she was always hungry for no reason. She even accuses your cuisine of increasing her hunger “Please don’t tell captain, I’m going to take a nap just for a while.” You watched her snoozing; you let her sleep since she was very tired.

After a moment the others lie down next to you. “It’s a tiring day.” Connie said as he wipes his sweat, and they become so loud all around you.  The day hasn’t done yet but they are already worn out.

They are always like this when Levi is not around they are so very loud and sometimes they become lazy, notably Eren and Jean who were constantly arguing. You are only there letting them to relax.

You were conversing and laughing with them when a familiar voice behind you asked, “Are you done with your training?” You flinched when you heard it, and you all stood up in unison in surprise when Levi suddenly appeared.

“Yes, Captain.” Armin said responding to him, even they are not finish. Well you don’t want them to be in trouble to Levi so you only stayed quiet. Levi stares at you ignoring Armin. You bite the inside of your cheek because of his stares.

When he was around, you are always having this strange feeling. It is unknown and it worries you.

“Everyone get back to your training!” Levi commanded and they headed back to the field without saying a thing. You force yourself not to laugh as you stare at them since it’s obvious how disappointed they are, especially Sasha, she was really dying.

Levi at your side notices your behavior so he asked in dark voice, “What?” You stiffened when Levi suddenly asked but you manage to calm yourself, you replied, “You don’t have to be that strict you know they were only kids.”

“They are not just kids; they are a full-fledged scouts and sworn to protect humanity.” He replied, you look at him which he returns your gaze. You said, “It won’t be bad if they have fun sometimes.”

After you said he stares at you for a while and couldn’t argue with you anymore. He only took a sigh and left without anything to say. Wait, they I said bad thing or anything?

You finish preparing the dinner just in time they came in together. They sat down getting excited to eat. Levi walked in. You were still concerned that what you had said before offended him. You only sat down as they all settle down. As you began to eat, you’re taking some glances at Levi but he was only focusing on his food.

The surrounding is very quiet, and it is quiet unusual. Did Levi scold them in any way? In the middle of quiet dinner finally someone break the silence and it is Levi. “By the way, the festival of the Capital City is tomorrow…”

Everyone tensed as Levi began to speak. All of you look at him waiting for him to say more. He then added, “…I’ll give that day your day off to have fun.” You raise your brows upon hearing him say it. Everyone in the inside getting fired up, and they are excited for tomorrow.

Levi then turns his gaze to you, and you hastily avert your eyes. You continue to eat, thinking that he might consider what you told to him. Well, it’s for the best anyway and it made you very happy.

Festival? It leaves you wondering what festival really looks like. You’ve never been there even in once, yet you’re genuinely excited about it.

Levi extended his hand to you inside the carriage. You simply gulp dryly as you feel tense when he suddenly offered a hand. Before you come up with any thoughts, you believe, he is just being a gentleman. You reached for his hand as he gently pulled you over assisted you on riding the carriage. You took a seat across from him.

You remained silent inside throughout and sensed Levi looking at you. You chose to ignore it even it made you really anxious. After a long while he couldn’t bare himself but to say, “The dress look wonderful on you.”

You instinctively look at him startled when he suddenly commented. You look at him very surprised and couldn’t think of any to say. “It really fits you.” He added.

You only stare at him, as it only made you speechless. When the carriage halted, you quickly said, “We’re here.” You said it out in nervousness you felt inside with him.

You rushed and quickly get outside, but your uneasiness feeling disappear as the place surprised you, it was crowded. Many people have gathered here to celebrate the festival.

You notice Sasha getting hype because of plenty of foods around here. You roam around the place; the streets were highly colorful and very busy.

There are performers of magic, dancing folks, and much more. It was a lot of fun to wander and walk through. You pause as the magician caught your attention.

You watched as he shows his magic. Levi watches as well beside you. He was simply following to wherever you go, letting you enjoy.

You gasp loudly witnessing the amazing magic. You were surprised when the dove suddenly appeared from his hat and took off. “Woah woah, how did that happen? Amazing!” You even clap your hand as the crowd was amaze as well.

You halted when you heard Levi’s ‘tch’. You look at him furrowing your brows. “It’s not a magic, he was only hiding the dove somewhere inside his hat. Don’t get yourself be fooled by his tricks.” You were merely dumfounded to what he had said to you.

You are so disappointed because that is something you weren’t expecting. You leave the place and began to walk away. “Forget it.” You said which makes Levi giggles in your reaction. I almost fell for it.

As you continue to walk, there was part of the place where people are gathered. It made you confused as to what was there. You walked towards the crowd, what caught your attention is the two people wearing a dazzling clothes at the center of the crowd.

You hear the old man say between them, holding something similar to book, you have no idea what it could be, and it makes you wonder what they are doing when he says, “You may now kiss the bride.

You simply watched them waiting for what will happen next. Your heart beat faster and faster as you watched them kissed. The crowd clap their hands as the old man eventually declared, “I pronounce you the husband and wife.”

Now that you fully comprehend, this is what they refer to as a wedding. It’s your first time seeing this kind of event. You’ve never witness it in the underground.

You wondered how it would feel to be there. You are now imagining what it might be like to be married, that you are there, dressed in a lovely white gown, you are wondering who the man will be that you will marry and share a kiss with.