Special Chapter: Encounter

A/N: There were two special chapters, and the story was set years ago in the Underground City. Happy reading. ❤️

You close the door as you exited Mr. Groovy's office and just in time Elias appeared. "New mission?" he asked as you two began to walk. You nodded in response to him.

You have a new mission; it is to assassinate the priest who came down to visit from outside the Underground City. He did a wrong decision to visit this place.

"If I don't have negotiations today, I'll be going with you and beating their asses." He said, punching the air. You only give him a disdainful stare.

You only rolled your eyes over him, saying, "As if you can." He hit you on the shoulder out of the blue, making you gasp loudly. You were taken aback to what he had done to you. "What the fuck!" You yelled back at him.

"You see, I can fight. See you later, beautiful Y/N." You softly rubbed the part he had smacked you. You give him an unbelievable look, and let out a loud yell, "Jerk!"

As you two parted ways, you headed towards your room and prepare everything for your mission. You know it will be easy, and you can finish it quickly.

After get yourself ready you now headed outside, walking along with the people of the street as you pretend to be an ordinary person like you usually do.

You already know the precise location of the Priest, and you're moving toward it without showing any signs of suspicion.

As you continue to walk, you see a group of men wearing green coat walking towards your direction, the military police. They pose no threat to you, so you behave as you normally do.

They frequently come over to keep an eye on things, but they can never get close enough to your organization. You look ahead as they pass you by to escape their sight.

Suddenly, you sense one of them look at your way, it gives you chill as you notice it in your peripheral vision, but which one of them?

You take a dry gulp because you felt uneasy out of sudden. It may cause you uneasiness but you did only ignore it. After a while, you eventually reached your destination.

You took a deep breath before you enter inside the bar, and wondered what the priest was doing inside the bar. As you headed inside, the place is very loud and too crowded, and you honestly hated it.

You simply walk through and looking around the place. You know the priest is on the second floor of this bar the second room from the right. You must reach it to finish your mission.

You're standing at the corner, and fortunately a waitress walks by. The people inside was too busy; you immediately pull her over and cover her mouth and take her inside a room. You knock her out to lose her consciousness.

You took her apron and tray with beer, you will be disguising as a waitress. It is way more better to replace her. You cautiously open the door and peek outside to look around the place looking out for danger, when you finally making sure the place were clear you blended with people.

Walking towards the stairs, you were halted when someone called your attention, "One more beer, please." A girl shouted near you, judging from the sound of her voice, she was already drunk.

You walk towards them without looking at their faces, you must be cautious. You placed the beer down at their table and swiftly walked away. You mustn't interact with people because you don't know they might be your enemy.

"Section Commander Hange, enough already!" You heard a voice coming from that table, but you choose to ignore them. What you're here for is your mission.