His Target

A/N: This is the last chapter y’all. This is it; the story of Target (LevixReader) has reached its conclusion. Thank you for sticking throughout the story. I created this long final chapter for you guys. You are all amazing, thank you so much. <3

“I don’t care what will happen, Y/N, leave this place

“I don’t care what will happen, Y/N, leave this place.” Upon hearing him say it, you laugh bitterly and feel sorry for yourself, even when you laugh you felt pain in your heart. Even though you were sent to kill him, he was still compassionate enough to want to let you leave and take a hide.

But, for what reason, if you leave, you’ll going to die in Mr. Groovy’s hand and if you stay, you’re still going to die because of your crimes, still the same, nothing will change. You finally realized your fate.

“Are you helping me?” You chuckled as if you were making fun of him. You reached out for his hand, and pulled him with you as you began to walk heading back to where you had been.

You finally decided that you would face your consequences, even if it meant dying. “If you go back, there’s no turning back. They will going to kill you,” he said. You see this coming anyway so what’s the difference.

You smile and look at him. “I’m not going anywhere; this is where I should be,” you replied, and he looks at your way just to see your smile.

You two remain silent in your way; the surrounding is calm and very peaceful. You continue to walk even after seeing his horse where you two left it.

You already know what would happen if you returned to the house, you no longer have a place to go, but instead to go back to the place where you could only find your happiness as well as the place where you would meet your end.

“Since you came in to us, we knew that you were sent to assassinate me…” He began but you only remain silent at his side and listen to him as he continued,

“…we’re thinking on how we can defeat you, and that is how we came up with an idea to make you fall in love with me. I made you fall in love with me.”

Your eyes grew wider as you keep your gaze straight in your front without looking at him, it may surprise you but you stay calm.

You were unaware of their plan against you. They outwit you. Well, what do you expect, they are scouts after all, and that’s the scouts’ way.

“You can kill me here if you want. This is the reason why you’re here, your mission is to kill me, do it here.” He said as he halted abruptly. You only look at him in the eyes, you finally read his gaze, his eyes looking so determined.

You hold out a deep breath before only saying, “I can’t.” You continue to walk, but you added right away with, “I can’t because I fell in love with you. I don’t want to kill you.”

He went silent as you said that, even though he already know but he was still surprised hearing it from you. You grunted a bitter laugh. Your tears suddenly fall down your cheek but before he could notice it you wipe them right away.