Chapter 5

You got surprised when Eren quickly made a full recovery

You got surprised when Eren quickly made a full recovery. As it happens in front of your eyes, it amazes you so much that you find it very hard to believe.

Is it because he possesses power of the titan? He slept for about four hours, and when he awoke, he was completely recovered, like what the fuck!

You are now currently lying on the bed and gazing out the window. You waited for the perfect moment to make your move. Leisel is right next to your bed, you can't just take your move and leave here not being cautious.

To complete your mission clean and successfully, you must make this process as smooth as possible. You keep staring out the window and luckily the light inside Levi's room can be seen from where you are, if the light disappears then it is time.

Minutes turned into hours, Levi was still awake and it's getting late. It leaves you wondering if he was sleeping with light. You took a sigh in defeat, since you couldn’t risk going there right now because you don’t know, he might still be awake.

Your eye lids right now are getting heavy and you’re beginning to feel drowsy. So that you won’t fall asleep, you keep your eyes wide open.

You feel like you’re drowning to sleep, and wondering what is already the time. As the time goes by, your eyes now are half open, you can't help it but you’re now quiet sleepy. Damn, does he not intend to sleep?

When the light in his room eventually went out, and the room turned pitch black, you suddenly snapped your eyes wide open. This is it, it's time. Before making a move, you waited for a little longer.

Leisel is sound asleep, so you take a peek at her before gently and softly moving towards the window and opening it with extreme caution so as not to wake her up because if she did, everything would go awry.

You leap onto the roof and carefully look at your surroundings. It's calm and quiet; it's perfect to assassinate your target. You wear a mask over your face and a hood over your head as you look out of Levi’s room window.

This was the first time you had experienced such nervousness; this mission is different from you past mission. It's Levi Ackerman, the well known humanity’s strongest soldier, considering he was really strong and that is why you're going to kill him in his sleep.

As you finally arrived to his window, you were fortunate that it had been simple to open because you were accustomed to doing such things. Even if it had been locked inside, you were still able to do so with ease.

It finally opened with a click that you could hear. You entered his room successfully, silently setting your foot on the floor. It's dark, and very quiet. Is he sleeping in his bed?

You walk carefully, holding your blade securely keeping an eye out for danger. You pause in front of the door and speculate that perhaps this is his bedroom.