Chapter 19

You looked at the list of the things you need to buy

You looked at the list of the things you need to buy. “That’s what we all needed; I’ll have Mikasa and Jean to accompany you.” You look at Levi, who is now in front of you and ordering you to buy foodstuff.

Why me, why not his team? Before you had a chance to question him, he suddenly handed you the pocket money. “Don’t lose that money; take caution there at the market because there are many pickpockets. We will use your income in its place if you misplace it.”

You sighed in defeat, knowing there was nothing else for you to do because that was Levi’s order. As Jean and Mikasa accompany you as you leave the house, you are relieved that you are no longer riding a horse.

As you were riding in the carriage, you overheard Sasha yell, “I’m going with you,” as she ran over to you, sat down next to you, and wrapped her arms around yours.

You responded, attempting to pry your hand arm free from her grip, “No, Sasha, you can’t come with us. You just recovered.” She pouted and mumbled, “I wanted to go…”

She insists but she was forced to leave the carriage when Levi cast her pair of menacing looks. You only smile and force yourself not to laugh as you find Sasha so funny.

Your smile faded right away when you caught Levi staring at you. It took you by surprised but he then look away and entered the house. Upon meeting his eyes, your heart skipped a bit, and it gives you uneasiness feeling, again.

Along the way to the market, you find Mikasa and Jean very quiet, you thought if they are having disagreement or fighting. You suddenly realize that you haven’t seen them interact, but Eren and Mikasa seems so close including Armin, you start to wonder what’s wrong with these two.

Damn, how do I alter this atmosphere? Once you can longer take it, you are compelled to inquire, “Are you two-,” You were cut off when Mikasa instantly said just you were about to ask, “We’re simply not close and that’s it.”

It made you dumbfounded and loss of words to say. You only nodded as if you understood, and you regretted starting to speak. I should’ve stayed silent.

You finally arrived at the busy market. Since this is the first time and you haven’t been there before, you immediately regret accepting this Levi’s order. Even worse, he sends you these two individuals who have never even spoken to one another.

You just walk straight as Mikasa and Jean only follow you to wherever you are going. You are now thinking that you should’ve taken Sasha with you instead of these two.

Mikasa helps you in buying since you’re not used to this while Jean carries the stuffs you brought. Levi had a long list of stuffs that we needed to purchase. You are now picturing how furious Levi will be if you forget one, so you need to be careful.

“Mikasa can you help me this.” You asked for help since you can’t carry them all, and you returned the pocket money to your tiny bag after paying for things you bought.

You have still so much to buy and no longer have any hands left to carry them. Levi definitely makes the most of this opportunity to acquire what he wanted, he even listed a broom.

You sigh as you are feeling so tired. You turn to face at Mikasa and Jean, who are now lugging loads of cargo. “Are you two all right?” You asked, and they nodded in unison.

“Yeah, and we’re used to it.” Jean replied, which gave you the impression that Levi always gave them orders to buy so many stuffs and even cleaning products.

You passed a flower shop on your way further down. You enter at the shop, and you take a look inside to find your favorite flower. Mikasa and Jean were confused as they stare at you.

“Is Levi listed a flower?” Mikasa began to ask, as she looks over the place as well. “No, I was only looking around,” To which she nodded. Even if you’ve look around, you can’t see it. You sighed in dismay.

“It’s going to rain, we need to hurry.” You heard Jean said. You exited the flower shop and continue to shop for stuffs. While walking, you nearly knocked over by a kid who bumped into you.

That bumped was strong. “Are you okay Y/N?” Jean asked worried, and assisted you to stand on your ground. “Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry.” You assured and give them a smile.

Then Mikasa said, “Check your pocket money,” you were alerted and went looking for it in your bag. You only gasp loudly when you couldn’t find it.

“Take this.” You hand Jean the paper bag with stuffs you are holding, quickly run and chase that kid. Mikasa called you out but you ignored her, she tried to follow but you run too fast and also they were carrying too much things.

Don’t lose that money. You remembered what Levi said to you. You have to take it back.

Chasing that kid, the surrounding is now getting darker because of clouds. It will going to rain soon, and you need to finish buying all what is in the list before it starts to pour.

He might punish you if you lost the money. You only halted when you lost sight on him. Fuck! Where is that kid? You look around the busy place and search for that kid. You started to panic when you couldn’t find him.

Then you saw that kid running, getting pass through the building, you didn’t waste any time and continue to chase him. It was a narrow place and the passage is growing much smaller.

You pick up the pace in an attempt to catch him, but just as you do, he turns around a corner as you follow him. You immediately took a halt and gasps for air. Damn that kid he got a squad.

“Good job boy, you even brought a beautiful lady here.” The man with the thick mustache said. There’s a ton of them. He takes the pocket money that the kid stole from you. “That thing is mine.” You said as your breathing finally calm. He raises it and shows it to you. “You mean this?” He asked smirking towards you.

“Give it back to me,” you said but they only laughed. Their eyes were on you, and their stares were lustful. You are in trouble. The rain began to fall heavily at that point. The mustachioed man placed it in his pocket and grinned evilly at you. “Then take it if you can.”

Of course I will or else Levi will definitely hold my salary.