Chapter 3

Damn, what am I supposed to do with this shit? You frantically scan the apparatus you were cleaning as you were in confuse by its looks and left wondering what it was used for

You return them to their boxes after thoroughly cleaning them. It is your first day of your duty inside the regiment and it made you felt nervous, afraid to make mistake because as much as possible you should not make yourself stand out.

You're thinking of asking Leisel, but what worried you is you might look suspicious towards her if you ask. You sigh heavily in your situation, it is hard and you only have to do is to observe. You've got no choice but tried to fit with them, you have to.

You were like someone, playing games without knowing the rules. After cleaning them all, you carry the two boxes at once and were heading now to the storage room, it is for the preparation to the upcoming expedition they say.

"Do you need help?" You looked at the person who came approached you. You were bit startled seeing him next to you, your target is here.

He turned his attention to the boxes you were carrying as you addressed him with a sincere "Captain Levi." You're shocked when he silently helped out by taking the one box from you. You felt powerless to respond.

You two began to walk but you couldn't glance at his side since his presence made you feel uneasy. You're now battling with your thoughts whether or not to kill him right here. He's right next to you, no people around and the place is very quiet.

It feels like it's your opportunity to kill him. Your hand urge to move and wanting to slit his throat to death. You can now imagine his lifeless body laying on the floor with his head in your hand and smell the sensation of blood.

"Y/N?" You snapped back to your senses when you heard him calling your name. You found him staring at you as he set the box on the floor together with the other boxes.

You were taken aback by the fact that you had already arrived at the storage area. You were so preoccupied with your thoughts that you were unaware of it.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, you looked at him and hesitantly shook your head in response. You put the box on the floor finding this circumstance awkward.

You look around the place it is only a small, dark, and quiet room. You watched him turn his back on you to check the pile of boxes that will be using in the expedition.

"You should train as well for combat, you'll be with us in the battlefield and we can't guarantee your safety there, at least you should know how to fight." He said as he keeps on checking them one by one.

But you didn't listen; you only stare at him intently as you finally saw an opening to kill him. He was unguarded, no weapon and not aware. Your hand slowly moves toward the dagger hidden inside your uniform.

You just ignore him while he continues to speak. You were only focusing on your mission. You position yourself and take a dry gulp preparing to attack, but suddenly someone came that causes you to halt.

"Captain Levi, Commander Erwin is looking for you." You swiftly tuck your blade back inside your uniform after hearing those words. Shit, I was almost there.

You turn to see that person and it's Armin. Levi walk pass through you and said, "We can talk about it later about the training, you should participate."

You watched them leaved as you close the door of the storage room. You wonder if Armin did saw you, the dagger is small and the place inside is dark and you're certain that he didn't see it. "Tsk. I thought I could finish the mission early."

You head back now to the infirmary, after doing your task. Now, it is the time to observe how the work of the medic. You have to learn before they caught you pretending. As you walk through, you watched the busy scouts passing you by with their gear and you even heard them talking.

"I am so nervous in this expedition. We barely survive last expedition, if we don't retreat before; for sure we're already dead." You scowl upon hearing the guy said it.

You learn that the titans reside outside the walls and that humanity was shielded from the titans by these substantial walls.

Are they really eating human alive? You got scared as you remember conversing with Elias before about the titans, and even laugh him for finding it so hilarious, if this were true then I should kill Levi as soon as possible before the expedition, you thought.

"Are you really going to quit?" One scout you overheard asked and his companion replied instantly, "Even the old Captain Levi's squad, they were incredibly strong and powerful but still died. I value my life, I don't want to die." You were astonished to hear it and even turned around to look at them.

As they continued to walk and converse with one another, you were about to approach them wanted to ask and wanting to hear more, but you got halted after realizing why you're acting in such manner.

You suddenly got curious about Levi, you convinced yourself that maybe you're only curious to Levi because he is your target and that's it, no other reason behind.

You composed yourself and continue to walk heading to the infirmary. You shake your head in dismay; instead of getting involved in other people's lives, focus on your mission and your purpose as to why you are here.

Just in time you arrived at the infirmary and about to open the door someone came rushing and pulled your hand. You furrowed your brows looking at the person who was pale-cheeked and gasping for air. It's Connie.

"What?" You bluntly asked him, he took a deep breath before exclaiming, "Eren collapsed after nasal bleeding, and we need an immediate medication." Your eyes widened, your heart beat races and pumps hard abnormally. Your hands tremble in fear.

Medication? W-what should I supposed to do? What steps ought I to take? Oh no! I don't know! Fuck!