1 - Who is A?

I really hope you enjoy this Pretty Little Liars Fan-fiction! Vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!
________________

Chapter One

"Thanks." I smile gratefully to my Aunt Ashley and she grabs one of my bags for me.

"No problem." She smiles as they taxi drives away.

Her house is extremely cute and is a fair size compared to the other houses in Rosewood.

As I open the door, I am welcomed by an excited Hanna who wraps her arms around my neck, almost causing me to fall over.

"I missed you so much, Aviary." She smiles and kisses my forehead which makes me chuckle slightly.

"I missed you too, Han." I smile with a small laugh accompanying it, "You've lost so much weight!"

"I've been trying really hard to loose it all. Come on, I'll show you your new room." She grins and grabs my other bag off of Aunt Ashley.

"Hanna will sort you out." Aunt Ashley winks and I smile a little.

Since my parents are constantly on work trips due to their jobs, they thought it would be a good idea to stay with my Aunt and Hanna for a while so I'm not at home, alone all the time. I agreed to the idea and took the news as a pleasant surprise. I rang Aunt Ashley as soon as I found out the news so I could thank her and so I could talk to Hanna, my closest cousin, and ask her if she knew the news. She sounded pretty damn excited, hence I was happy.

Hanna throws my bags onto the bed and begins to pant.

"They aren't that heavy." I laugh and frown at her over exaggerations.

"What have you got in there? The kitchen sink?" She pants with fatigue.

"Well, I am moving in so basically everything I own is in those bags." I shrug and nod slightly.

"All of your shoes are in those 3 bags?" She frowns and I nod, "How do you survive?"

I laugh and shake off her question before her phone starts ringing. I grab it from the desk and hand it to her on the other side or the room.

She says thank you and then clicks 'Answer'.

"10 minutes?" Hanna asks with her phone held to her ear, "Gotcha, Aviary is here."

Hanna smiles once somebody replies to her down the phone which makes me assume somebody said something nice.

Once Hanna hangs up, she says to me; "Spencer, Aria and Emily are on their way over."

"I haven't seen them all in so long." I breathe heavily, "The last time I saw them was when they came with you to my parents house in LA."

"I remember that," Hanna grins, "that was a good weekend."

"It was, wasn't it?" I laugh, thinking back to the good old days.

She laughs and nods.

Aunt Ashley shouts us from downstairs, queuing us to come down for our pizza that she ordered earlier.

Once we are downstairs, I sit on one of their comfy kitchen stools.

"You have a beautiful house, Aunt Ashley." I smile politely.

"Thank you, Aviary." She grins gratefully, "I'm glad you like it. Make yourself at home."

Aunt Ashley says she is going for a bath and makes her way upstairs.

Just as I am about to dig into the pizza, the doorbell rings. Hanna dashes to the door and I place my pizza back onto the plate so I don't look rude or like I started dinner without the others.

"Aviary, it's been so long!" Spencer smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"We've missed you Aviary." Aria says, who also pulls me into a hug.

"You've grown so much since I last saw you, at your house." Emily gasps and also gives me a big hug.

They all sit down around the kitchen table and we all dig into our slices of pizza.

Even though I hadn't seen Hanna and the girls for over a year, I understood them and we were all basically like sisters when we were around each other. I got on with them a lot more than people in my old school.

"What pizza is this, Hanna?" Spencer says, almost drooling over her slice.

"I don't know...pizza?" She raises her eyebrows which causes us all to let out a little laughter.

"Are you nervous for your first day of Rosewood High, Aviary?" Aria asks who seems intrigued by how I will answer.

"I guess so." I say, butterflies rushing through my stomach.

"You should be," Hanna says as she gobbles her pizza, "Rosewood High is a hell hole."

"Hanna!" Emily shouts to Hanna, "What Hanna means, is as soon as you meet some friends, everything will be fine but just be careful who you befriend."

"Noted." I smile, feeling even more nervous.

Suddenly, everybody's but my phone makes a 'beep' noise, which means a new text has come through.

The girls look at each other with the same concerned and afraid expression on all of their faces.

"Well, that was weird." I laugh, however nobody joins in.

When the lift their heads, they look at each other with strange looks which concerns me. What concerns me even more, is when they all turn their eyes to me.

"What?" I frown, "What's wrong?"

"Aviary," Spencer mumbles, "there is something we have to tell you."

"No, Spence." Hanna shouts alarmingly as she slams her phone against the table, "We are not involving her into this."

"We have to tell her sometime, Hanna." Aria says with a hint of sadness and anxiety in her voice.

"Tell me what?" I frown, confused as hell.

"Nothing, Aviary." Hanna says quickly, almost biting my head off.

"What's going on?" I say, really concerned and slightly frightened by everybody's strange behaviour.

"Hanna, please." Spencer pleads with Hanna but Hanna just repeatedly rolls her eyes, stern on not telling me this 'secret'.

She crosses her arms and sighs loudly, "Fine. Show her the text."

I frown as Spencer hands me her phone, I open up her most recent text message which is from an unknown sender:

You get rid of her, or I will. You choose -A.

I frown, extremely startled and confused.

"Who is 'A'?" I question, "And who are they talking about?"

Before anybody can answer my question, my back pocket vibrates which startles the girls a lot more than me.

I pull it out as the girls watch me open it anxiously. It is from an unknown sender.

I wanted to introduce myself, but it looks like my Liars have already done that for me. Welcome to Rosewood, but remember, in Rosewood, bitches get buried. -A

My heart stops, or skips a beat at least. I look up to the girls, my mouth drooping open a little.

I hand them my phone as they read the text 'A' sent me. Their expressions say it all.

Spencer: Concerned.
Aria: Scared.
Emily: Anxious.
Hanna: Alarmed.

And mine? All of the above.