9 - Kidnapped

I ignore the food that is laying on the tray in front of me, and I also ignore the water.

If A is willing to kidnap me, they won't be scared to drug me too by putting something in my food or drink.

There is a small lamp in the corner of the room which gives me enough light to see the bandage wrapped around my arm.

"Help!" I scream as loud as I can, but it hurts.

It hurts to breathe and I don't know why. It hurts to even move.

***

Hanna's POV

"How do we even know that this photo was taken after Alison disappeared?" Emily asks with a shrug.

We all look around at each other before I mutter, "We don't."

"This is exactly what Ali would have wanted," Spencer holds her head in her hands, "she would have loved us arguing about her. She also would have loved the thought of being popular in death, as well as real life. Let's not give her the satisfaction."

"You sound just like her." Emily mutters under her breath.

Shit is going down.

"Excuse me?" Spencer fires back angrily.

As Aria and I try to split up the argument, a voice from behind me asks, "Have you seen Avairy?"

I turn around to see Jayden Dallas panting frantically.

"Maybe she finally realised that you're a heartless pig and decided to stay away." I say heartlessly.

I don't care what anybody else says, I don't like the guy.

"Hanna," Aria scolds before looking back at Jayden, "No we haven't, why?"

He looks different. Instead of acting like the tough guy who thinks he can do what he wants when he wants, he looks fragile and confused which startles me.

"We were on the ghost train and I had my arm around her-" he begins before I interrupt.

"You had yor arm around her?" I shout but he just rolls his eyes with annoyance.

"That's not the point." He sighs impatiently, "One second she was under my arm and the next, she was pulling away from me. I asked her what was up but there was no reply. It was pitch black, so I couldn't see a thing. I tried reaching out to her but there was nobody there. Once I was in daylight, I just saw an empty seat. She was gone. She just disappeared."

I stare at him in horror. If he has anything to do with this, I swear I will kill him.

"You better not be joking around." Spencer replies to Jayden sternly and I am glad she said it and not me.

I feel my phone beep in my hand bag.

"How can somebody judt disappear on a ride?" Emily frowns, "It doesn't make any sense."

"I've been asking myself that question for the last hour." Jayden states before Aria interrupts.

"You have known for an hour and didn't think to tell us earlier?" Aria asks with an annoyed tone.