2 - The Jenna Thing

Just to clarify, Aviary is in 11th grade and is 16 years old. The other girls are in 11h grade aswell, all are 16 years old and Alison would now be 16 years old and 11th grade if she was still around.

Enjoy!
____________________________

Chapter Two

"So this...person has been torturing you ever since Alison's death?" I ask, full of confusion as my heart beats fast as the nervous tension arises.

They all nod and I frown even though I am beginning to understand their story as I put the pieces together in my mind.

"Is there anything else I should know about?" I question, not sure if I want to hear the answer.

Nobody replies for a while until Hanna mutters, "Aria is dating her teacher."

Aria looks at Hanna with an annoyed expression, "Seriously, Hanna?"

"Your dating your teacher?" I raise my eyebrows with my mouth wide open.

"Yes." She huffs, "We met before he started teaching at Rosewood High."

"Oh," I gasp, "he teaches at Rosewood?"

Hanna nods, "She's doing it with her English teacher."

I laugh at Hanna's remark along with Emily and Spencer. However, Aria is not amused.

"Hanna!" Aria hits Hanna's arm which just causes me to laugh even more.

"Anyways," Spencer changes the subject, "Rosewood hasn't been the same since Ali's disappearance/death."

Nobody speaks, almost like we are all taking a moment of silence for Alison.

When the girls came to my house, Alison didn't accompany us. I was told that she was 'busy' with family issues.

I had only met Alison once, the most recent time the girls visited my in L.A, along with Ali. I got the vibe that no matter who from or what it was, she could get what she wanted. She had the type of personality and attitude that you wouldn't say no to.

She knew everybody's secrets, including a few of mine.

"So how does 'A' know all these things about you?" I question and await a reply from one of them.

"Well, at first, we thought Alison was A," Spencer insists, "but that changed when Alison's body was found."

"A is everywhere, Aviary." Emily says nervously, "It knows what your doing, when your doing it and why your doing it. A knows everything."

"But, how and why?" I question, scratching the back of my ear.

"That's what we want to know," Hanna sighs with the sound of fatigue exiting her mouth, "it's because of Alison. Alison wasn't exactly the nicest girl in Rosewood and A is blaming us for all the mistakes that she made."

"How is that fair?" I raise one eyebrow, intrigued by their replies.

"It's not." Emily sighs, almost uncomfortably, like she is hiding something from the rest of us.

"A is tormenting us for things that weren't our fault, but we were involved in." Spencer explains to me.

"Like The Jenna Thing." Hanna rolls her eyes, and all the girls stay silent once she says it.

They look like they are trying to hide their faces due to embarrassment and disappointment.

"What's The Jenna Thing?" I question, once again confused.