5 - Noel Kahn

I wake up with a wild hair doe, most probably in the process of forming dreadlocks in my hair.

I yawn, stretch, and then once again I relax on my comfy, black & white bed.

I sigh and place both legs at the side of my bed and lift my body up with extreme fatigue.

I head downstairs in my pyjama shorts and a black shoulder styled t-shirt on.

I suddenly feel anxious as I see four girls sitting around Aunt Ashley's kitchen table.

"What's going on?" I question whilst rubbing my eyes.

Spencer and Hanna look back at each other, debating with each other with their glares.

"Last night, when you went to bed and after when we thought that A had forgotten about us and was giving us a break, I found this package at my front door." Hanna hesitates as she passes me the already opened parcel.

I look around at the girls before discovering a small doll with red stains on it's clothes with a note laying next to it:

She's next.-A

"It's you." Spencer states, "The doll is supposed to be you."

"I think she can friggin' figure that out for herself, Spence." Hanna snaps.

"I was just trying to help." Spencer argues back but Hanna just huffs and rolls her eyes.

"I'm next?" I stutter, "Next for what?"

Emily looks very uncomfortable which makes me even more nervous.

"Maybe it's just a threat." Emily suggests.

"Since when does A make threats that they don't follow through?" Spencer questions.

"A killed Alison for gods sake, it's capable of anything." Hanna shouts angrily.

"We don't know that." Spencer tries to calm Hanna down.

"They found the frickin' body, Spence. She's dead, okay? Alison is dead." Hanna argues back.

Everybody sits silently, unable to say anything that will perk up the conversation.

"Maybe it was a bad idea for me to move to Rosewood." I sigh.

"Hey," Hanna tries to comfort me, "we are all in this together."

All the girls smile to try and make me feel better, but it only makes me feel like I have made things worse for them.

"Wait," Spencer frowns, "Han, could you turn up the TV?"

Hanna nods and grabs the remote to turn the TV up. The news is on and the headline is 'Suspect Arrested for Alison Dilaurentis' murder.'

"Rosewood local,Noel Kahn, has been arrested on suspicion and taken in for questioning about the Alison Dilaurentis murder case. The 16 year old school boy has been accused of burying evidence in the middle of Rosewood Park." The news reporter tells us, live from the TV.

"Oh god," Spencer holds her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Noel?" Hanna frowns angrily, "Seriously?"

"We need to get down to the police station now." Aria states.

"She's right, we need to find out what's going on for ourselves." Emily suggests and everybody nods and grabs their bags.

---

"I'd like to speak to the detective in charge of the Alison Dilaurentis murder case." Spencer says to the receptionist before he beeps a button and speaks into a microphone.

Shortly, a familiar detective arrives. His badge reads 'Wilden'.

"Oh." Wilder rolls his eyes, "Alison's friends."

"Yeah." Spencer speaks up, "We'd like to know what Noel Kahn has to do with Alison's murder."

Wilden laughs, mockingly, before saying, "Do you really expect me to tell important police evidence to 5 school girls? Besides, that's none of your concern."

"It blatantly is, we are Alison's friends." Aria replies feistily.

"You were Alison's friends." Wilden corrects Aria, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some paperwork to do."

He makes us all step aside as he walks through the five of us suspiciously.

"Are there any cops in this town who aren't bitches?" Hanna groans which tickles me slightly.

"How are we going to find out what's happening now?" Emily moans to Spencer.

"I guess we will just have to wait until it is public." Spencer shrugs.

As we are about to leave, we see Noël with his hands being held behind his back as he is escorted to another area of the police station.

We all stare at him, unable to show any sort of remorse or emotion. He does the same, however with narrowed eyes.

Soon, he is out of sight, as well as the police officers who were in charge of him.

"If that little weasel had anything to do with Alison's murder, I swear..." Hanna starts to get worked up.

"It just doesn't make sense." Aria states, "I mean, Noël was one of the few people who didn't have anything against Ali."

"That's what we thought." Emily states.

"Wait, if Noël killed Ali, does this mean that Noël Kahn is A?" Aria frowns but also looks relieved since Noël is now in custody.

Everybody remains silent until Spencer speaks up, "We will have to wait and see."

As we are walking back to Hanna's house, we talk about what has just happened.

"We get at least one A text a day, right?" Spencer asks and the girls nod warily, "We have only received the package today about Aviary, which was obviously sent yesterday or the day before."

"What's your point, Spence?" Emily asks.

"We are still awaiting today's text message. If we don't get one, we know that Noël Kahn is A." Spencer smartly tells us.

Hanna nods and exhales loudly, seeming relieved. Until our phones ring, in sync.

I get a sickly feeling in my stomach as we all look at each other with dreading expressions.

We pull our phones out to see the message we were hoping not to get - 'It won't be that easy, bitches. You couldn't get rid of me, even if I wanted you to. Kisses - A.'

----------

Woo, did you like this chapter? Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy but I'm off school now so I can update more!:)

Kisses - T