CHAPTER - 3

We reached home and I directly ran towards my room and jumped on my bed. I snuggle my pillow as I felt like I haven't slept in years. Mom woke me up for dinner and when I walked down everyone are already settled on the dining table.

" So shruthi what's next "

" Come on papa. I just completed my studies let me enjoy " I say

" And you arjun? " advik asks arjun

" He's going to be the ceo of Malhotra industries " dad says proudly.

" No chachu " his two words made everyone freeze.

" I have different plans. I already applied for under cover cop " he says and my mouth hung open. Is he also going to leave me now?

After a long argument between dad and arjun. Finally dad agrees.

" I can be the ceo " I said and arjun laughed out loud. Advik was trying to control his laugh. And Rahul scoffs.

" Shruthi if you want you should earn it. Have you seen your grades " mom says.

----------‐---------------------------------------------

I got ready, I take a look at myself for the last time in the mirror. I decided to try a bold outfit and I could see the dress perfectly hugging my curves.

I come out and saw the three guys sitting on the couch. I slowly walk downstairs and arjun and advik notice me and stares me. Rahul's back was facing me. He had his head phones on

" What the hell " both arjun and advik says and I smirk

" Change " advik warns and I raise my eyebrows.

" I'm gonna wear what I want so let's go? " I say and both of them looks defeated. There's no way in the world that they could argue with shruthi malhotra.

Advik and arjun gets up and arjun taps Rahul and he nods taking his headphones away. He places it on the couch and advik and arjun walk towards the car.

Rahul starts walking and I walk behind him. He suddenly turns back and I stop. He freeze in his place. He stares down at my body. His eyes were dark filled with lust. I felt my skin burning in his stare.

" umm " I broke the silence and he looks taken back.

" Are you coming in this " he clenched his jaw. And I nod giving him a fake smile. I walk past him and he follows me from behind.

We reached the club and I felt so uncomfortable by the stares I was getting from guys. Advik gives me his jacket and warns me not to remove it no matter what. And I silently listen to him.

" Dont drink " advik warns before leaving the club to meet his friend.

After 5minutes I was here drinking with my classmates when I saw Rahul with a girl. They both were laughing. He never smiled at me and he's laughing with her? I gulp down so many drinks.

I walk in between the crowd and everyone's attention was on me now.

I stand on the table and start dancing like a crazy psychopath. I slowly remove my jacket and everyone whistle. A guy smacks my ass and I moan. Every single person's attention was on me. I couldn't feel myself anymore.

" Strip strip " everyone chants. I take the strap of my dress slowly pulling it down. Suddenly a hand grabs my wirst and I fall on the person's body.

I wrap my hands around his neck inhaling that breath taking smell which is driving me insane.

I could feel we're going far from the music and the crowd. " I wanna dance " I mumble in the crook of his neck.

Soon I felt someone threw me on the bed as if I was a rag doll.