CHAPTER - 13

Shruthi's pov ~

Advik stared at rahul and me. Meanwhile Arjun looked very tensed.

" Are you guys going to open your mouth or not " advik sighed.

" Are you okay with us dating " I asked

" Fuck yes! Ofcourse but I dint liked the fact you hided it from me. " he said

Me arjun and rahul left a huge breath.

Rahul sat on the bed with palms on his head. We all rushed to him. Advik pulled him closer and hugged him. Arjun hugged him. I looked 3 of them in awe.

" You guys are choking me " he chuckled.

" Advik I want to talk to you " Arjun said and advik nodded.

" Shruthi come with me for a second " advik said.

" I think he needs you. Please put him to sleep and no funny business. Me and arjun are taking another room " advik said.

I locked the door. I smiled at rahul and he kept looking into my eyes.

I removed his jacket and led him to the bathroom. I changed my clothes when he was in the shower.

He came out wearing a normal t-shirt and sweat pants.

He sat on the bed. I silently take the towel and start wiping his wet hair.

" Aren't you going to ask me anything " he said.

" I feel like you are not comfortable telling me anything rahul. I feel like I am not enough important for you to share something personal and its totally fine. I understand " I said

He wraps his hand around me and pulls me to his s lap. He hugged me tightly.

" You will leave me shruthi. You will leave me like everyone did " he cried on my shoulder

My heart sank when I could feel my shoulder getting wet

" I promised you that I will never leave you. Not until you want me to " I caressed his back.

" I will tell you shruthi. Some day I will open up " he said. I was hurt but I was also okay. I dint want to force him.

" Look at me " he said

I looked at him and he kept staring at me.

" How can I be so lucky " He puts lock of my hair behind my ear. My stomach curled up at his words. Butterflies were dancing when his fingers caressed my cheek.

I cupped his face.

" It's me who's very lucky. Remember that no matter what I'll always love you " I said. He nodded and I pressed my lips on him.

He tightened his grip on my waist and started moving his lips. A flutter begins in my stomach. His lips were slowly claiming and then his tongue. He pulls away placing his forehead on mine. We both were breathing heavily

" Let's sleep? Okay? " I asked playing with his hairs. He nods and he wraps his hand around my waist. I place my head on his chest. His eyes were open and he kept thinking.

I felt helpless. His grip on my waist was tight but I somehow came out without disturbing him.

Mr. Singhania was sitting in the lobby and I completely ignored him.

" wait " I looked behind

" What do you want now " I seethed

" How's.. How's rahul " he stammered.