CHAPTER- 28

Shruthi's pov -

" what the fuck are you doing here " I looked at him angrily. His burning red eyes were poking daggers deep into my soul.

He walk inside shutting the door aggressively. He grabs my hand and throw me like a rag doll. My butt landed on the bet and I stares at him.

He was standing right infronf of me.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING " He asks screams

" Dont come in my way rahul " I say getting up

He pushes my shoulder making me sit on the bed again.

He leans down and places both his hands beside my body. I raise my head and our lips were almost touching. I swallow the lump in my throat

He steps back and runs his fingers through his hair.

He looks down at my body. He looks at the tight dress hugging my body.

" Listen to me " he points his finger on me.

" You will change your dress and I will drop you home and then I will tell about arjun the stunts you are pulling and he will take care of you " he says and I glare at him

" stop glaring at me and do you know how dangerous it is " he yells at me and I continue glaring at him.

" Always causing troubles " he murmurs and I am done with this shit.

I walk towards him and push him to the wall. I placed the gun on his stomach.

" Dont get in my way " I pressed every single word warning him

He snatches the gun and I groan when he flips me around. His hard chest touch my back. He places the gun on the side of my ribs.

" you can't fight me " he says placing his lips on my bare neck.

" Fuck " I moaned and head fly back giving him more access

" Such a whore " he says and start sucking my skin. My jaw clenched and I close my eyes for a second

" only for you " I say and start grinding my hips. He groans and I could literally feel his hard poking my back.

I smirk and I turn back. I gasp when he pulls me closer. I bring my lips close to his.

He closed his eyes and I take the advantage and grab my pocket knife.

I stab his neck and I cringed when the blood came out of his leg. He groaned in pain.

I grab his collar and pull him closer.

" Firstly I can fight better than you. Secondly I am not A WHORE. Thirdly Don't get into my fucking way " I say pushing him back.

I grab my my phone and run. He tried to get up but fails. I chuckle and leave the room locking it.

I informed every single person in the resort to not to allow him out at any cost.

I take my car and head towards the given location. I park little far.

I started acting drunk and made a scene. I started singing standing near my car. I smirk when I day a few guys looking at my direction.

I could see them walking towards my direction.

I suddenly felt a handkerchief on my face. And I stopped breathing.

Just dont take breathe

I closed my eyes and acted as if I passed out. I finally take breathe when he removed the handkerchief.

" She's so fucking hot " one of the guy said and he picked me up.

I was thrown on some hard floor. And I hear the door close. I open my eyes when I heard many girls crying.

I scanned around seeing no man. I sit straight and my heart ached seeing all these girls crying.

" hey " I quietly whisper at the the girl beside me who was the only one who wasn't crying

" What's happening here " I ask.

" They sell girls here. " she says

" When did they get you "  I ask.

" Few days back " she says

" So..what happened " I ask

" They sold me twice but someone from the mafia made me his personal whore but now since he got bored they are here to sell me again " she says

" whats his name " I ask

" alex " I rolled my eyes when I heard his name.

This fucking bastard! He's veers right hand man.

Suddenly door opens and a lady took me and dressed me up.

They started deciding prices as the auction began. I saw Alex and few group of guys somewhere around the corner.

" You are sold " a guy says pulling me out and he started leading me towards a room but I take my knife and slit his throat and throw him in one of the rooms.

I saw Alex walking into some room and
I sighed taking my gun. I follow him and he suddenly disappeared when he took a turn.

There are many rooms.

I opened all the rooms one by one just to see the dreadful sights I ever seen in my life.

I opened the next door which was dark and empty

Suddenly someone held my neck and pushed me to the wall.

I couldn't breathe.