CHAPTER - 38

UNEDITED♤

Shruthi's pov -

His warm hands are wrapped around my waist to prevent me from falling. I slowly opened my eyes to see him intensely staring back into my eyes.

My heart thumped loudly inside my chest. His eyes moved down to my lips. I bite my lip nervously and his eyes darkens.

" Dont " he says

" Wha-" my question was intrupted by his sudden move. I was harshly pulled into his chest and he crashes his lips on mine. His mouth demanded control and explored every part inside my mouth. He was a drug to me which I cant resist.

He was kissing me like there's never going to be an end to it.

I start feeling dizzy and I pull away. I was trying to catch my breath. He let's me go and stares me for a while.

" Come out changing into this t-shirt and track pants. We need to leave " he says without looking at me and just walks out.

I turned back and and stared myself at the mirror. I touch my lips and I wanted to slap myself so hard.

I slipped into the new pair of clothes he gave me which was double my size. I came out and he was in the living room scrolling through his phone.

" lets go " he says without looking at me and I follow him.

He opens his car door for me.

" Gentleman " I say surprisingly and he rolls his eyes.

" Buy me a dress " I say

" was that a order " he asks focusing his eyes on road.

" yeah now stop at any store " I say and he doesn't stop at any clothing store.

He stops infront of his office and I glare at him. " why are we here " I ask.

" We can't go to your home with you looking like that. Your parents might think something else and I had few things to grab from my office before we reach there and I asked my secretary to arrange clothes for you and we can't go out in public because media " he says

I was about to open the door when he pulled me back.

" Let me go in and then you can come after 2min " he says and I scoff. Without wasting time he gets down. I get down  maintaining my distance. I saw everyone's eyes scanning me and I saw rahul saying something to the receptionist through the glass door.

I enter and everyone's gaze was fixed on me. The receptionist shows me the way and takes me to his private elevator. I guess he's in cabin already.

" I wonder where did Mr. Singhania find this trash. He will loose his reputation " she whispers.

" can you repeat that bitch " I say and she just rolls her eyes.

Something tugged inside my heart. Was he ashamed of me now? Anyways why do I care

The elevator doors opened and my eyes fell on the door with big bold letters written " RAHUL SINGHANIA "

I see his secretary standing near the door but I ignore her and march towards the door angrily. She tried to stop me but I dint care.

I saw a man in 30s sitting with him and they were in some deep conversation. Rahul glared at me angrily and the man turned back noticing my presence. His filthy eyes scanned my body from up to down.

" What kind of people be entering your office mr singhania " he mocked rahul who continued glaring at me.

" you are pretty hot " the man turned back at me and made his comment. I did everything to control myself and not to punch the shit out of me. I saw Rahul's eyes turning into rage. I gulp the lump in my throat, before he makes a scene and then blame everything on me " I need to talk " I spoke