CHAPTER - 30

Shruthi's pov -

I look back and I could hear voices. There's no way we are getting out alive.

" What's wrong " he yells.
Why is he always yelling?

I was breathing heavily and I look down at my feet. I shake my head sitting down on the ground. I look at my feet. It was bleeding. I have been running bare feet for last few minutes in this jungle and I cant anymore.

" oh god " he looks at me.

There was a charged silence when Rahul looked at me and took silent steps towards me.

" As much I want to leave you here "

he bends and take my small hands in his large ones. He swiftly make me stand and I gasp.

" I can't " his hands reach behind my knees and he picks me up.

" leave me " I say and he turns back and he walks towards a remoted area.

Sighing at the stubborn behavior, I look back and I still can hear people searching for us. My eyes traveled up to his neck where that bastard placed knife on his throat. I trace the cut and he hisses in pain.

He shot me a glare but I dint care I kept staring at the cut on his neck.

He suddenly puts me down. My back hits the tree trunk and he places his finger on his lips asking me to keep quiet. I try to look behind and but he places both of his hands beside my head, trapping me.

I hear many foot steps near us. He pushes me more. Our bodies touching, and my eyes again fell on his neck.

Suddenly our eyes met and there was a deep silence between us. We could only hear the people cursing, unable to find us.

" stop staring " he says
" I am sorry " I say quietly and he looks at me. His eyes softened for a second but he quickly masked it off. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as I stare him. Then he pulls away and I suddenly feel the urge to pull him back and kiss him.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

" can you stop staring me like a creep " he says and I was completely zoned out thinking why am I here with him.

" Now enough. I have listened enough of you and I. Am. Not. Running. Away. From. Them " I say and turn back. I couldn't see any of them nor hear them.

I slowly limp scanning the place. We were in between the woods. Is it a jungle?

" if you are planning to stay here then stay because I am going " I say and started walking

" Shruti " I turn back to meet his murderous gaze on me. His voice was calmly low and dangerous.

Maybe I should listen to him. He can just kill me and let wild animals eat me. Or maybe he can eat me

Sruti!!!! Get a grip girl!

" dont you dare move " he said walking towards me.

He halts infront of me, his dark gaze assaulting me. He kneels down and taps his thigh ' give me your leg ' I just keep staring him. He holds my leg forcefully placing it on his thigh.

" Did I just got the great Rahul Singhania on his knees for me " I chuckled and he rolls his eyes.

A small smile formed my lips while he was inspecting my leg. I look up the sky and suddenly I notice the weather changing.

I blink when a rain drop fell on my cheek. Suddenly another and then it started raining out of nowhere.

" Shit " he says and pull me under the tree. He removes handkerchief from his pocket and tie my feet.

" It wasn't necessary " I say, he continues to remain silent

" its raining " I say

" oh I thought it was a sunny day " scarsm dripping from his tone. He throws his coat on my face and I throw it back on his.

He looks at me in disbelief. He holds my hand and pull me into his chest in a jerk. I place my hand on his chest to maintain gap between us. But it's no use, one of his hand on my waist tightens pulling me more closer.

" w-what " I stammer. My hands were shaking and my heart is screaming and everything around me had stopped.

I was just staring him. His eyes, his lips his hair. He was looking so damn hot.

" Couldn't control yourself anymore? " he asks. I sucked in a breath and blink my eyes.

" Huh? " I ask snapping out of my thoughts.

" You are staring me as if you are going to eat that face of mine sweetheart " he says. 'No I w-wasnt " I say

One of his hand slid into my neck and he leans down. His lips inches away from mine and I look into his eyes and then his lips.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart began to race.

" Your eyes and body says otherwise baby doll " he says and leaves me in jerk causing me to stumble back

I wince in pain and I put force on my feet.

He forcefully made me wear his coat.

He picks me up again. This time I gasp and hit his chest.

" What are you doing ? " I ask

" I am not trying to spend the night in woods darling " he says.

I shivered a little when the rain drops started falling on us.

His hands under my bare thighs and I stare him again and he suddenly looks at me while walking. I immediately looked somewhere else.

My body was turning cold.

" Are you not cold " I asked him

" no " he says and I look around.

" Do you even know the directions? "

" where are we going? "

" hey! " I slap his chest and he stops walking.

" shut the fuck up " he screams

His angry eyes boring into my soul and I stared him back. He just continues walking and soon I saw the trees disappearing and we are on a hilly area. Suddenly huge lights flashed on our eyes. A huge truck was passing by.

" Hey there's a truck " I scream in Rahul's years

" I can't see, where? " he asks rolling his eyes.

" Hey kids what are you doing late at this late night " the truck driver stopped asking us.

" Can you take us to the main city " I asked.

" Sorry kids. I have to deliver these goods to the resort on the hill. And its raining heavily so it might be danger for me to travel back to the city. Come inside, its raining. You can stay at the resort " he says and we both nod in agreement.

Don't forget to vote this chapter!
Follow me on wattpad nithyax07