CHAPTER - 7

" Let's go before your boyfriend caught us here " Rahul said

I dint want to argue so we started walking. Just then I stopped near a grocery shop when I saw two people eating each other's faces.

Wait.

Its veer.

I kept staring and Rahul seemed to notice me staring at them. He dragged me to my room.

" I told you. I am going to kill him " he was about to go when I held his arm

" I know how to deal with him " I said

" but "

" Just leave me alone " I said as I was still shocked.

Veer was someone I loved. Long distance sucked and I wasn't really liking his behavior since then. I dint really love him that much to cry for him. Shruthi isn't that weak to cry.

But being cheated on? That's just -

Rahul left me after so many protests. I just lay down thinking.

Few days passed and me and rahul enjoyed each other's company. Absolutely we fight everyday

Veer is coming back today from his home. He took a leave saying his mom isn't well.

There's a ball tonight.

It was evening which means I was free now. I was standing when Rahul walked past me ignoring me completely

What's wrong with his mood swings?

" Rahul " I run towards him

" whats wrong " I asked him

" Dont annoy me shruthi " he yelled in anger.

" But I was just.. never mind " I was angry. I turned back and walked without looking back at him

" Shruthi " I dint stop

I was pulled back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I kept my hand on his chest to maintain some distance.

I felt my knees going weak due to the proximity.

" Sorry for being rude  " he whispered. My heart fluttered and also made me sick in the stomach.

I simply nod and he started making circles on my waist. He smirked understanding how badly I am melting into his arms. His face was very close to mine.

" Be my date for tonight " he sexily whispered in my ears. His lip slightly touching my ear lobe. His cologne was driving me insane

" What if I say no "

" It wasn't a question baby doll " he inhaled. Did he just smell me?

" You drive me crazy " he whispered seductively pushing my hair back.

" See you tonight " he kissed me on cheek. He let's go by my waist.

He chuckled walking past by me. I was continuously blinking my eyes. Did he just? DID HE JUST KISS ME?

What am I doing???

Veer and I still dint get to talk. He still doesn't know. All these days my relationship with rahul improved a lot. And from the very start I am attracted to him.

But for him. I am nothing more than
" his bestfriend's sister "

It was night already and a knock made me come out of my thoughts.

I look at myself for the last time in the mirror. I do look hot. I was wearing a black satin side slit midi dress.

I opened the door to see Rahul