Chapter - 5

His grip loosened and I looked back his body was laying there in the pool of blood.

I chuckled at his dead body and rubbed my scalp to ease the pain. I might look like a psychopath to laugh at the dead body but whatever.

Wait

I felt someone's presence behind me.

The cold wind hit my bare skin. It wasn't a good idea wearing short clothes. I slowly turn back and the cloth of tent covered my face due to the wind.

I slowly take it off my face to meet those beautiful brown staring at me. Our eyes met and he was looking at me as if I killed his family.

They were dark with anger.

" Rahul " I whispered

" Shruthi " he released a deep breath. His eyes full of concern.

I was ignoring all the screams from outside. My heart was beating fast. He walked towards me. Shruthi you can't fall for him!

" Where is advik " I asked. He stopped in his tracks staring at me.

" He's not here " he stated grabbing my wrist. He dragged me out of the tent and I saw everyone dead.

" You could have come faster " I complained.

" Sit " he ordered. This mf just ordered me?

" WHY? NO " I pushed him aside walking towards my car. I saw people in the bus crying.

I saw the guy who complained on me to those terrorists

He gave me a shy smile and I closed my eyes to not kill him. I gave him a fake smile and started walking towards him.

The guy started running

" Where are you.. " I heard rahul asking me. And I started running behind him.

" Stop "

" No you will kill me " he screamed.

He has been making me run circles in the same place. The guy wasn't tired a bit. He could be 5 year old but damn!

" I give up " I sat on the ground

He smiles and I stand up running again.

" Ahh " he screams in horror and starts running. I hit a hard rock and my wound on my forehead started burning. I felt a hand wrapping around my waist

" What are you? 5 year old? " Rahul shouted. I look up to see him staring at me. I observed that in these years he has changed a lot. He looks super hot and especially right now. In his military uniform he looks like a sexy devil.

What are you doing Shruthi? I asked myself

" I am talking to you " he let me go and I started missing his warmth already.

" Bhaiya save me from that didi " a voice interrupted us and I glance at the guy who's clutching Rahul's shirt behind him. Not gonna lie he looked super cute.

" you come here " I said in a angry voice and he shook his head

" You will kill me just like you killed that officer " he started crying

Rahul lifted him and the boy hugged him tightly.

" What's your name boy " Rahul asked him

" Avinash. You can call me avi " he said between the hiccups

" Avi she's not gonna hurt you. She's a IAF officer. The person who she killed was a terrorist. He was gonna kill you all. You should be thankful that she saved you " Rahul explain him by patting his back.