CHAPTER - 11

Shruthi's pov

I rubbed my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and flinched

" Rahul " I breathed out. He was staring at me.

" Sorry for scaring you love. I was just staring at how beautiful my girlfriend is " he said.

I was already in his arms. He pulled me closer. My cheeks heated up realized that we both were naked under the sheets.

Yesterday's night was a pure bliss!

He snuggled more closer to me and placed his head on my chest.

" Rahul wakeup " I said massaging his hair

" Mhmm " he groaned in irritation

" Rahul arjun will be here today " I said and he ignored. I tried to come out of his grip.

He pulled me more closer. I stared at him in annoyance. As much I wanted to stay like this forever. I also had many works to do.

" Happy birthday " he smiled and towered on my body. I gasped when his hard poked on my stomach

" That's what you do to me " he said kissing my forehead

His caressed my cheek with his knuckles. And leaned to kiss me. I pressed my palm on his lips stopping me.

" Morning breath " I said pushing him beside. I covered bedsheet around my body . He sat and held my wrist

" I am not letting you go " he said sitting up straight. He pulled me on to his lap

" I don't care " he said and pressed his lips on mine. We both were covered in one bedsheet. One of his hand move towards my breast. I moan and he slids his tongue. We both fight for the dominance and he clearly was winning.

" Happy birthday to ... what the fuckk  " the door swung open and the birthday song came out of nowhere.

I pulled away hugged rahul tightly his grip on my waist and bedsheet tightened. Thankgod that we both were covered in bedsheets.

I looked behind to see arjun turning his back on us with cake in his hands

" Did.. I just.. " he just walked out banging the door without glancing back.

I was too stunned to speak.

" He's gone " he patted my back. His voice was so normal. Like wtf?

"HE JUST SAW US MAKING OUT RAHUL"

" I know baby I will handle it " he said kissing my forehead.

My cheeks turned into red and I dint understand what to do. Rahul slowly places me on the bed and chuckles.

" Dont worry " he smiled

" Don't worry " I mimicked him. I fall on the bed on my stomach and pressed my face into the pillow.

" Come on wakeup and get ready " he said.

" I am not coming out of this room " I said.

" Shruthi " he started pulling my bedsheet and I clutched it tight.

" You will get punishment " he said and I turned my face at him. He was smirking.

" I will give you double punishment " I said and pressed my face into pillow again

" Sure let's see who wins " he said and pulled my bedsheet in an instant.

" What the.. " before I complete a spank lands on my ass and I moaned