CHAPTER - 18

Rahul's pov -

Fucking bastard!!!!!!! I gripped my hair in fraustation.

" I'm going " I say taking my gun and run towards the door ignoring raghu ram sirs orders from behind.

The door swung open, arjun and advik looked tensed and sweaty. Arjuns leg was bleeding and advik closed the door.

" We can't go out. There are millions of his  people who's searching for us around. We are stuck " advik said

" no " I push him aside and tried opening the door when I was pushed back from the door.

" Are you fucking crazy " advik yelled

" I'm crazy. Shruthi is with veer " I screamed back

" We know but if we go out now we will die and nobody will be able to save her" he shouted and I pulled the trigger and shot the ground continuously.

I fell on my knees and cried.

" Its all my mistake " I said and continued crying. Advik sighed, he had tears in his eyes and he pulled me into hug.

" we will bring shruthi safe " raghu ram sir patted my back

" and I dont think so he will harm her but " arjun said

" But what " i asked. I dint want to hear answer

Rajeevs pov -

Those bastards really thought, they could sneak into my territory? I laughed evilly. I instantly caught recognized there were people other than my men.

I tightened the security and I made sure to find every person who's roaming around my territory as their officers.

The party was going on and I was sitting in my security camera room. I could see there's something suspicious going on. I somehow realized that main entry gate cameras have been hacked.

I made my way towards the entry and I saw two recognizable figures.

I smirked going inside. There's no way in the hell they'll leave without my permission.

My people recognized every outsider who's been roaming around my own party. I haven't ordered them to catch because I wanna know what my beautiful couple are upto.

I let my people follow the outsiders without harming them.

The papers, I stole from government are safe in my office. They can't go there without my fingerprints.

I became so busy. I was talking to someone when someone spilled wine on me. I gripped the person's hair tightly. I stared into those eyes and immediately loosened my grip on her.

This dumbass thought her red hair can fool me? My hand was covered in color.

She was looking absolutely breath taking ! That lucky bastard!

I wokeup to her talking to someone. This fucking bitch thought she could drug me. I've had my medicines first but I thought she would drug me with kerchief. It was a needle so I dont know what happened in this 5mins. My phone is very important so why in the world would she think I would roam around in this huge party?

I've been out for few minutes. She was sitting there talking to someone. As I expected the phone was missing.

She flinched in her place when she saw me smirking. She made me really fraustated so I had to do that.

I picked her up and threw her on bed.

I went down, my man comes to me and I came to know there were two more people who escaped from here. Wtf?