CHAPTER - 12

Shruthi's pov ~

It's christmas today!! I wokeup and got ready. I saw rahul and arjun sitting outside and discussing something important.

I made coffee for us. I walked towards them and I saw arjun catching his head in his palms. Rahul was patting his back.

" Is everything okay " I asked

" Yeah yeah " both of them said

We were talking and then a girl comes out of nowhere and wraps her hands around Arjun's neck.

" Guys meet my girlfriend kritika "

I smiled at her genuinely but the bitch  gave me a fake smile. I rolled my eyes at her.

I flinched when someone closed my eyes from behind.

I reached his hands and I instantly recognized.

" Bhai " I screamed

I gave him a tight hug. " Belated happy birthday princess " he smiled.

" Thankyou thankyou so much for keeping your promise " I said

Its been a great day. Tonight we are heading to another destination.

I packed my bags and looked around my room. I am definitely gonna miss this place.

I was carrying my luggage where rahul was in driver seat already. I wanted to sit beside him but advik is here so we need to maintain our distance. I hopped on the backseat and settled myself.

Advik sits beside rahul and rahul smiled me through the mirror.

I smiled back. Arjun and kritika are going in a different car. Arjun came towards us

" All ready? " he asked

" Yes " we said and he gave me a sad mocking look and I controlled my urge to stop myself from slapping him.

" Advik. I dont want kritika to eat my head. Please accompany me " he said. Woah!

" I dont want to third wheel between you both so go " advik replied.

Arjun dragged him with him. I gave arjun a flying kiss and he winked at both of us.

" I hope to see you both alive. I dont trust you guys beside each other " advik laughed and left

I hopped on to front seat and we started driving.

Rahul's pov ~

My beautiful lady was sitting beside me. Her eyes hold full of anger just because I stopped her from keeping hip hop songs.

" My baby " I sung a song

" Dont baby me " she said plugging her earpods into her ear.

It was raining heavily and the weather was just breath taking.

I placed my hand on her thigh and she flinched. I chuckled.

She was wearing a mini dress and I slowly slide up.

" R-rahul " she breathed out

She held my hand from going up

" I am still angry at you " she said

I played her favorite songs which are basically making my ears bleed.

Advik called me that we will be staying at a resort tonight. We reached and shruthi opened her side of the door but I bent towards her side and closes the door back

" I dint get my kiss " I smirked at her

She smiled leaning forward. I turned my head when I saw so many suv's which just parked infront of the resort.