CHAPTER - 19

15days later -

I wokeup in a different surrounding. It was a prison!

Last I remember was, I held my head my hand trying to ease the pain.

After that accident, Rajeev took me to his place and tried raping me.

Arjun saved me and we had our conversations but what happened after that?

The door opened and I sat up straight. A man walked towards me in army uniform.

" sit down " he said and I did as he said

" why did you kill him " he asked. He kept asking many questions to which I wasn't answerable.

" Rahul. I need the answers right now. I will leave you alone and you have all the permissions to do anything with her. I need my answers " he said in his microphone.

Rahul. Only he can understand me but little do I know that he hates me now.

The officers eyed me and left. The door slowly opened again and his eyes met mine.

I ran towards him and I stumbled in my place because of the injury. He held my waist to prevent me from falling

My vision got blurred and I looked at him. His face remained emotionless.

I couldn't read him.

I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him tightly.

I broke into tears and he dint hug me. His hands were fisted. I pulled back and stared.

" Don't touch me " he pushed me back and my back hitted the table. I groaned in pain. My injuries are making it worst.

He held my hand and made me sit.

" I don't want to see your face. Confess and the the law will decide what to do with you "

He switched on his phone and placed it on the table. He hovered infront of me.

" you killed him. Yes or no " he asked and I kept sobbing staring into his eyes and I nodded. I cant deny. I killed him. I killed my own brother

" speak shruthi " his voice was low but angry

" I said speak " he screamed making me flinch and cry.

" Fuck " he banged the table making me flinch again.

" Get up. I said get up " he screamed

" Just tell me shruthi. Just confess " he said.

I stood there silently.

" How can you kill him " he screamed grabbing my throat and pushing me to the wall.

His breathing was high so was mine.

" You killed him you killed him " he whispered against my face.

author's pov -

His face was dangerously so close. His eyes were red due to anger. He had tears in his eyes.

She closed her eyes. Her heart was aching.

His thumb from her neck reached to her lips. He slowly traced it.

" How " he yelled making her flinch

" He was your brother"  he banged the wall and emptied the space between them. She was trembling. Not because she's weak. It's because she was guilty.

" speak " he screamed

Tears were falling out of her eyes like rainfall. He pressed his lips on her. It wasn't sweet and soft. It was hard, as if he was punishing her. And she knew what he was doing. She lets him do it to her.

She wanted to kiss him back so badly but not like this. He bit her lower lip making it bleed. Tears kept steaming down her face and he dint care. He showed no mercy.

He can only see his bestfriend's body flying out of the helicopter and fell right infront of him.

One of his hand was grabbing her neck and other was on the wall beside her head.

She was out of oxygen and she was out of breath and pulls his mouth out of hers. She tried to take breath but his hand around her neck dint let her to.

She was gonna die.
That's what she thought.

He was shoking her. His eyes staring into her soul. She finally brings her hand up to his hand where he was choking her.

She tries to take it off him but he kept tightening.

He suddenly realizes what he is doing and he loosened his grip but it was too late.

She falls in his arms. He stared at the figure infront of him. Her face was stained with dry tears. Her lips were bleeding due to animalistic kiss he gave her. Her throat was covered with his fingerprints.

The girl once he loved. The girl who he was ready to give his life away to.

His heart showed no emotions. Something ached but his anger hided those emotions.

He wiped those tears and tugged her closer to his heart.

He decided that she's nothing to him and all he wanted was justice to his bestfriend and the country.

He decided that he only hates her. And wouldn't mind to punish her to extent or even worse Kill her.

Hows the chapter?

Please vote and comment!
It gives me motivation to write more and update daily.

So please comment down your opinions.

Follow me on wattpad!