Life gone wrong

After hours of gaming Angel fell asleep in my arms as I go in to kill the enemies. I keep firing and think to myself "I should be in a COD competition" as I keep racking up my k/d. I decide to shut off the system and I start to think about what has been happening. "Why is my life so messed up? Why all these messed up events, all the dreams?" I ask myself and my eyes start to water. I remember my mothers cold face as she lay on the bloody oak floors of my house. I feel Angel hug my side. "You okay?" She asks me, "not really." She squeezes harder and I turn to hug her back."everything will be alright." I wish it could be alright but I guess it'll have to wait. "My life sucks, the only thing that matters to me now is you." "Awe thats sweet... but kind of depressing, anyways hows your arm feeling?" "Broken..." "oh" and we start laughing. "Thank you" I say. "For what?" "For everything, for taking me in, for being there for me, and for not pushing me away like everyone else did." She starts to tear up, "It's because of you I didnt kill myself and I love you for that Angel." She hugs me still crying, "I love you too babe." She hugs harder and it starts to hurt a bit. I stroke her hair and she crys into my shirt. I start to cry with her. My tear drops fall onto her head. I lay down and we cry to sleep. I love her I think to myself as I drift off to sleep. In the middle of the night I hear the phone ring and I pick it up. "Is this Jonas Jackson?" "Yes" I say. "Your father has drank himself to death." "About damn time, thanks." I hang up the phone and go back to bed.

-Thank you to everybody who read my story and thank you Madhatters_world12 for helping me and bringing out my inspiration to write-