Dream land

Im standing in a room unable to move as i stare blankly at a revolver lieing in a girl's hand as she lies on a bed covered in blood. theirs blood spattered on the wall behind her and the blood was dripping on the floor. Still unable to controll my own body i walk over to her and read a note that she left on the nightstand it says

I couldnt take anymore... i couldnt live with myself this world wasnt right for me and the cuts just got too deep and were too many this is my final attempt at this... if you find me my love i just want to say i love you with all my heart and im sorry jonas.... ~ forever Vanessa

"jonas???" i think to myself "thats my name, who is she and why did she kill herself?" my uncontrolled body goes limp and falls to his knees. sobbing he grabs her hand and kisses it. He lays on the bed next to her getting covered in her blood and hugs her for what seemed to be hours on end. Then he gets up and pulls that red knife out again and cuts himself over and over and i can feel every bit of it i scream out in my mind but my body doesnt react. It keeps cutting himself untill you cant even make out that its my arm. All it is is a bloody mess and the knife is covered in blood. it starts dripping on the ground mixing with the girls. he stares at the flowers that were on the floor in the doorway that he must have dropped when he saw this horrific sight. he finally says " i will love you allways too" and picks up the flowers, roses... He walks over to her with his blood almost all drained and lays them on her chest moving her arm to put them in her hand.then he picks up th revolver and lays next to her holding her hand tightly he puts the revolver up to his head. "Ill see you on the other side baby." he pulls back the hammer and slowly pulls the trigger and everything goes black.