Accepted

Hobi: hello Nonna's  I'm Kim hoseok ..im 19year old... **sunshine smile **
Rm:hello Nonna's I'm Kim namjoon... I'm hobi hyung's twin **dimple smile **
Ji-min :hello Nonna's I'm. Kim ji-min I'm 17years old **eye smile **
Tae : hello Nonna's I'm Kim teahyung.. Jimin's twin **boxy smile **
Jungkook : h-hello n-Nonna's I'm Kookie I'm 15 year old **bunny smile ***
Girls pov **
Aww they're so cute...... Well yes we are happy that we are getting younger siblings.... But we don't know why we feel something is off with them.... Thay all are looking at us.... But we are keeping our cold face.... Then the three girls spoke...

??: Hii Im Kim ara 23y... I'm oldest triple ...
??..im Kim Nancy second triplet
??...hlo I'm Kim Yuna youngest triplet.

Thay all speak with cring voice  while looking at our meakne.... Who are giving them disgusting face.... We want laugh.... But control....... Again they all are looking at us .....then y/n get up and walk to her room one by one we all walk to room.......

End of pov **

Author pov **
Sushant Sigh.... And look down. Jiyo look at him and says "give them some time honey "sushant nodded and gose to there room.. Jiyo also want to kitchen for making dinner.....

Boys look at each other and about to go their room but ara stop them and says "where do you think your all are going Lil brothers "...boys shiver hearing her call them that then.... Suga spoke "t-to o-our room N-noona "...he spoke shuttering.... Then Yuna speak "why so fast baby boy..... "they are sceard because thay what's coming... "follow us "Nancy speak and... Walk away with her sisters to their room...

In room **

Thay all come their room.. And Yuna lock the door.... "removed You'r shirts and on your knees "ara says in angery voice and gose to take wooden sticks"""b-but n-noona w-what did.... "jungkook speak while crying "ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT "ara says and hit him.... Making him fell on floor..... And like that they all beat them like animals...
They cry but they didn't listen to them...... After beating them... They lift the house....

End of pov **

Agani's pov **

In Teasha 's room
Here we all sitting and thinking about the news we got....
Mira : di .....they look so innocent.. I don't want them get involved in our mess...
Ushi : true.... But....

She's speaking but stop making us look at her....
Rishika : but what.. Ushi...

Y/n : they hold fear and pain their eyes
Y/n speak ....she's most quite all the time... What she's speaking is true....

Me : all also saw that....

Other : us too
Y/n : di did you send some one to get the info.

Teasha : yes.

**knock *
Jasmine open the door and Roger come in and bow

Roger : queen's.. Here is information...
I took it from him and tell him to leave...

Mira : read it di.
I nodded and started to read

Me : Mrs. Kim's husband cheated on her... With a stripper... When she found out she leave him and adopted the boys... Because she can't have child...after some time her husband come back to her... With his three daughters.... Who are probably 7to 9 year old..... Mrs. Kim forgive her husband and give him chance again...

I stop reading as I read futher.... They all as frown... ..i look at them....
Y/n :then... Read it di

I took deep breath and again  read...
Me : but her husband and his daughters naver like boys so... He started to abuse them....

Y/n :WHAT.... HOW CAN HE DO THAT...
...i look at other they all are in rage ....

Me: but after sometimes died.... And boys. Thought they can leave peacefully.. But no.. The girls started to abuse them till now....
I close the file.....
Y/n : so they naver get love and care... And that's the reason thay all look Scread...

Mira : that bicths how can they  hurt them they're kids.... I can't believe it

Well... Sure they can't... Because we naver experienc something like that.... After our mom's death Dadda naver treat us.... Rudly... Even he give us.. Extra time and love ..and being the youngest in family thay three of them all get the attention of everyone..

Me: we beside Mrs. Kim no-one love them.. And she doesn't know that they get abused.. They naver told her....

They all nodded.
Rishika : so.... Umm did we...

We all look at each other and smiles...
All: we will give. Them the love and care they deserve... And always going to protect our baby brothers.....

Teasha :OK now everyone.... Eoungh of talk go to your rooms and get fresh it's almost dinner time...

All : aye aye captain

They said in unison and run to there room's....

TBC.......

I hope you all like it...
Under editing.....
Please vote