Happiness ****

Author pov ***
Thay all are talking to each other......then after some time they heard a knock on door..... Jin open the door and saw their is one of maid standing..... "yes " he spoke politely "young master dinner is ready...." she says..... "we will we there thank you "
He says and close the door
Who's is that "suga speak "" the new maid nonna... She said dinner is ready.... "jin answer and everyone nodded
Let's go then "Agani speak they all stand up and began to walk towards door but....stop on their way...... "Umm boys you guys we are coming "y/n speak...all the Rajput sisters frown hearing her..... And look at her... But seeing her smrikeing.... They also understand....

Boys look at them confused but eventually nodded "and Yea don't told dada about us getting along OK " Ushi speak. After listening to her they all become more confused..... And walk out from there......

At dinning table **

Bts come to dinning room and saw that sushant, jiyo and the triplets are already at dinning table........ They walk there and sit on their places....

Sushant : Mia... Where are the girls won-

Sushant get cut off after listening to servile footsteps.... All the Rajput sibling's come and sit on their places.....

Thay all are having cold face..... Which make bts confused and jiyo sceard,
And sushant broke from inside..... After sometime.... Sushant broke the silence....

Sushant : b-babies... L-look there all f-food w-which you guys like....

............(silence)  he spoke politely while shuttering but got nothing in return but silence..... Which make his eyes mosite..... Look at him jiyo also become sad.... But the three parson are in there own world.... While looking at the girls with lustfull eyes......

Bts is very confused... That why their Nonna's are behaving like that.... With that they all started to eat....

Mira : Umm.... Can you please pass me the water.....

Mira broke the silence.... While looking at jiyo..... Jiyo is stunned for sometime but eventually nodded and pass the water to Mira.... Who's eating like nothing happened...... After sometime.... Y/n said something which make sushant and jiy... Bts and girls  to look at her....

End pov **

Girls pov **

We all trying very hard to control our laugh.... And when Mira spoke to mom --well yes mom we already accepted her..... She look so cute with her shock expression..... Oh my God it's so hard .....then y/n spoke

Y/n : so Mr. Rajput.....

As y/n spoke all parson sitting there look at her and sushant feel like his heart get stabbed.... He look at her with teary eyes

Y/n : care to explain everything

She speaks with her most extreme cold voice.... Which causes shiver in our spin..... We bet everyone is scared  listening to her...... We all look at dada....

End of pov *
Sushant pov *

Again it's happening I can't bare it..... It's so hard..... I took deep breath and spoke....