MY PLAN...... NEW STUDENTS....

Everyone turned to the voice and saw y/n standing at stairs..... Looking at her tanvi with smirk..... Jiyo and sushant smile.... She comes to them and hug them.... "welcome mama dada... " she said ....jiyo smile and sushant kiss her forehead...."I miss you dada " y/n said.... Making her sisters and jiyo shock and frowned..... "me too little Devil "

"hello there little sister " tanvi said and evenly get ignored by y/n ....she clinch her fist...... And about to say something but then rest of the rajput sisters come to their father and mother.... And hug them... But they are still confused that....why y/n is still clam and compose.... But they didn't make any questions..... All of them move to living room area.... Totally ignoring the existence of tanvi..... She stand there being dumbfounded..... Then she also gose towards living room.... Fuming ....as she went there... She saw everyone talking to each other.... Y/n and jungkook hugging jiyo like no tomorrow....

"how can you guys forgot about me? " she said and everyone look at her.... But then again get busy in talking..... Which rage her more...... Before she said something suga speak.... "appa who is she? " listening to his question girls face want blank..... " she's no one..... " Mira said and all the boys look at her..... "but Nonna -taehyung didn't you get what Mira di said " cutting taehyung's sentence y/n said with cold voice.... Which flinches everyone present their.... But tanvi smirk "aww... Don't be rude to me guys.... Tell them that I'm also their sister and da-" before she can continue jiyo spoke "he's not your father ...your mother and he divorce long time ago.... Now you have no right to call him dad.... He's father of my daughters and sons..... Get that " everyone look at her with wide eyes..... As she behave like for the first time.... And five girls look at each other... Feel slightly guilty thinking about the day.... When the warn jiyo....

"and who are you to say this to me? " tanvi said while rolling her eyes..... Which angered the girls they clinch their fist ... And y/n eyes trun light red.... " she's our mother and our Father's wife " agani said in proud tone " You have no right to talk with our mom like that.. "  ushi said..... Jiyo look at them with teary eyes..... Both them look at her and smile which genuine...... "what ?dad?  "tanvi said and look at her sushant.... He closed his eyes and then open again..... "Maria.....takw miss. shrma to guest room " he said to the maid..... Tanvi look at him in shock...  ..but evenly left with maid......

" you did great dada "y/n said and look at sushant "anything for you my little devil "he said and kiss y/n hand.... Rest of the rajputs are confused.... "what happening?  Can you both tell us and dada why she's here again. ..." Mira said being impatient.... And other nodded... Boys are looking at them... Being dumbfounded..... "I told dada to bring her here "y/n said and sushant nodded... Jiyo widen her eyes and look at sushant.... Who looking at her with fake angry face... " but why " all the girls said together..... Y/n is about to say something.... Her eyes want toward...bts who are looking at her with puppy eyes.... She internaly coo at them.... She smiled and pinch taehyung's cheek... Who blush.....

"kyuki.... Tanvi ko... Miraj k bare mai ptta haii..... "
"(because... Tanvi... Know about miraj ")

Y/n said and everyone look at her with shock.... Ex. Bts.... Who didn't understand anything....
"m-miraj.... "
Jiyo said as she trembles in fear.... Making bts panic.... Sushant hug jiyo for claming her down.... Rajput girls... Look at y/n with worried eyes... Who is chilling on sofa like she hasn't give a mini heart attack to them.....

"devil.... Kya ose ptta haii k tum Korea Mai ho "
( Davil... Does he know that your in Korea)

Sushant said in worried voice..... Y/n took at deep breath and "babies.... Go and get ready for school.... We running late " she said as boys look at her but then thay go for getting ready.....

"mom....tell us?  "y/n said and everyone frown.... Jiyo gulp hardly as "what are talking about y/n " Taesha said "mom " y/n again said but this little coldly..... Jiyo slowly nodded .....and told them..... Which make them more shock..... Sushant's face went blank  ......and y/n eyes become cold......

Time skip.......

It's 8.30 ....and jiyo is actually parpering food for everyone girls and boys as they have go school..... She place the food on the dinning table .....its been three months... Tanvi has come to rajput mansion..... She also get transferred in rajput university and today is her first day.... Girls life is going pretty good in uni..... And boys too as no-one trouble them.... Being scared from rajput girls.... Girls become really famous at uni specially y/n because of her unique eye color and dark cold personality.... They also changed boys Class... They all are shifts into y/n 's class.....

"breakfast is ready..... "
Jiyo said..... As she wait.... But next ten minutes no one comes..... She closed her eyes.... "you all lazy Punks.... Bring your lazy asss to dinning room in next 5 min or I'm coming with my pan "

And  she hear lots of voice of  such as thud, glass breaking ,grons and many more..... And as expected every one comes to dinning room fully ready.... Showing their extra white teeth to jiyo.... But y/n is not there..... Everyone greet jiyo and sit on their places... Not after too long y/n also come

" good morning beautiful creation.... And sweet tooths " she said in her deep voice..... Her voice has become extremely deep and shoothing...
"good morning Nonna " boys said in cheerful voice.... And smile at her...