FEAR

Here they're standing infornt of them with cunning smirk on their face... They're body tremb because of fear and is aching because of rough beating ....y/n title head and said in innocent voice "aww did I woke you all up... I'm Sowwy " she said and walk closer to them... Six of them begin to move back like they want the wall to swallow them.....

Y/n take her hand infront of causing them to flinch.... And she giggle which Scread them more..... " don't worry we are not going to beat you....because our man's did it beautifully.... We have surprise for you all I hope you all like.... Right di "  she said and look at her sisters.... Six of them wear sheaking like leaf because for them y/n is not less than a psycho....

Yes of course..." agani said and signle to their one of man to bring something in.... Man nodded and.... Not taking more time the man bring a carriage inside... On the top of carriage almost 5 big blow are placed.... Y/n clap her hand excitedly... "fast.... It's not good to make our guest wait "  the man stop the carriage infornt of six droks.... They're also curious to know what's inside it.... All the six sisters also come near y/n and stand beside her....then Ushi said
."we know you guys are hungry.... We've been to cruel towords you all... " she paused and Mira continued " after all you three are in your old stage of life (point at Mr. Lee,bae and song) and you three minor teenagers ( point at three boys)  it's not good for your health and besides it our man beat you guys brutaly " 

Yeah so we brought food for you all... As we realize that we go to hard on you all " risihka said and hearing that six of them's eyes light up.... They smile but their smile drop when Teasha take plats of from bowl.... And a disgusting smell hit their nostrils....which make them gagge....

So eat... It the food is waiting for you all to dover it " jesmine said.... Six of them look up and gagge again... It's full garbage in the bowls ..three are full with disgusting liquid in with small insects ....and other two are loaded with solid trash and cockroaches are roming their with some more disgusting insects... "here you  all go... Eat it " Agani said and six of them widen their eyes and shook their head in denile ...." we didn't ask you.... We order " jesmine said.... They again shook their head in nagitive ..which make y/n annoyed... She girp Mr. Lee's hair and pull back word and then feed him the garbage..... "don't make me repeat.... I hate it "...you fucking bitch's " other five ware terrified..... Tear start to geather in their eyes again.... Not bearing the pain in his scalp Mr. Lee push y/n harder... Which make her stumbled back hit her elbow on wall and making it bleed....

"Y/N "..All the Rajput sisters shout together..... But what the saw naxt make everyone present their trembl in fear.... Everyone present in room... Start to sheak viewing the new image of y/n .........

" SHE'S AWAKE "

_______________________________________________________________________

HELLO GUYS.... SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.....

I KNOW YOY GUYS MIGHT FIND THIS CHA BORED.... AND NOT INTERESTING.... BUT FUTHER THEIR ARE... SOME INTERESTED THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.... SO PLEASE WAIT...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.....

AND IT'S REALLY COLD... SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF... DON'T GET SICK......

TATA