LUCKY CHARM

Bts pov **

Why they have to call us bad luck.... What we have done? Did we ever hurt them.. Or anything..... These people are so bad.... Always hurt us.....

Jungkook :- what if one day Nonna's also think thay we are bad luck....

He said while looking at everyone... Jin hyung look at him and shook his head... "no kookie... Nonna's love us... Didn't you saw how the save us... Not once but three times.... Do you still think that they gona think like that "

He look at jin hyung for sometime then shook his head.... "so now don't think much about it...go and change everyone... Nonna's must be waiting for us "

Everyone one nodded and gose to there rooms....

After sometime

We all come downstairs.... But we didn't saw Nonna's there.... Then we saw the new maid nonna.... Ji-min want toward her "nonna! Where's Nonna's?" he ask...

Oh Young master.. " she said and bow..."miss's are - babies " she was cut off in between by a voice... We trun around and look it's Ushi nonna.....

End of pov ""

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Ushi pov

As We all gose to our room for change.. I come to my room and take a cold shower... After taking shower I wore my night suit.... And want down stairs....as I come downstairs I saw all of my brothers their talking with maria... They all are wearing cute night suits.... I call them "babies " they all trun towards me and smiled widely.... I also smile.... Ji-min run to me and hug me....

Nonna we are waiting for you " he said cutely...i coo at his cuteness and ruffles his hair..."they will be here mochi.... Let's sit in living room.... Maria call us when dinner is ready "   I said and she nodded.   Then I walk toward living room picking up ji-min and other following behind....

We all settled down in living room... Then jin speak "nonna... Can I ask you something? " I and other also look at him and smile and say " don't hesitate jinnie ask whatever you want " he nodded but he's nervous about something....so I again said " baby.... Don't be scared or nervous I'm not going to do anything just say what you want to say "

Look at other then at me " n-nonna a-actually... " he's pused between and look down.... " say sweetie... Don't be nervous "  look up with tear filled eyes... Which worried me and quickly put ji-min beside me and want to Jin and hug him....

Hey!  What happened Huh...tell me jinnie.... " I said in soft voice.... He hug me tightly and broke down... Other also have tear in there eyes... But ji-min ,tae and kookie started to cry....

Nonna... You guys are not going to leave us right.... "  jin said while sobbing hardly..... "no... Baby.... We're not going to leave you.... You guys are our most precious treasure.... Our source of happiness.... How can we leave you.... " I said and pet his head..... Then a voice come from back.....

What's happening? "  we look towards the stairs and saw my other sisters standing there... And it's teasha di who speak..... "  why are they crying ? "  they all look at the boys and I saw a panicked look and concerns eyes.... They quickly come to us and take the crying boys in their embrace....