first day and bully

Author pov **

After the crying session Bts want to school.... Thy all are still upset.... By the fact that their Nonna's ignore them and give them cold shoulder... It's make them think that they are at the fault because of them their Nonna's are hurt.... It's breaking their heart that now their Nonna's are going to hate them like other people....

Inside the limo *

Everyone this sitting silently in the limo.... And the youngest are in the verge of crying.... Their eyes are full of tears....
Jungkook : are they going stop talking to us now...
When then words lift from his mouth tear start to fell from his eyes also... Which make vmin also cry....

Tae : Jinnie hyung tell us na.... Will thay naver going to talk to us or love us.

He said with creaked voice.... Jin quickly hug him.... And say

Jin : no tae they all are just angry that's why they behave like that.... Don't cry .....please if they are angery with will make them forgive us... OK... Now stop crying....

He say and nodded... And hyung line comfort the maknae

End of pov

On the other side

Girls pov *

We all are sitting in our van.... Jesmine is treating y/n and scolding her.....

Jesmine : are you mad... Why did you do that... I know you're angery on dad we all are.... But you can't hurt yourself like that.....

Y/n : ........

She's just looking down blankly..... We all look at each other and sigh...

Agani : y/n baccha we know you're hurt but please don't ever do that again... Try to control you'r anger... You know you might have Scread the boys....

As di mansion about boys y/n shout her head up and looks at us with red eyes.....

Y/n : i-i sceard them..... What you guys are doing here you guys should be with them..... Oh m so stupid.. They're so happy.... But because of me agrhhhhhhh

She shout and slammed her wounded hand on side of the window .....

Mira : don't worry we will talk to them in school OK don't worry

She nodded.... But then van stopped..

Driver : miss we are here

We all come out from van.... And look at the building infront of us.....

Us: Wowww

The building is to awesome

The building is to awesome... The students geather around us.... And look at us like they gonna eat us.... Well we hate it but somehow like it also..... Special us/youngest ....they are whispering thing's about us...