ANGER (2)

BTS  POV

Coming to our class we all start to chit chat with each other "I don't like stranger noona " kookie said we all look at him ...we all nodded while agreeing with him

"yah... Kookie she's not our noona... Remember unique Nonna told us"

Suga said to jungkook who bite his tongue... While saying sorry... We all laugh at him ...as we were laughing and waiting for y/n noona someone spoke behind us making all of us jump in fear...

"having fun little boys "

We look at the source of voice and found  our school bully ...they were suspended from school for bullying a poor boy to the last stage that the boy commit suicide ...they have strong background.... That's why they this not a big thing for them....

They bully us also in past... We all gulp in fear  ....they always hurt us mentally and physically both... We were reliefed that they are not here... Now they are back...

"missed us? Of course you guys did? "

The bully said... While smirking at us...

"damn I missed my punching beg so much "

Second bully said as he crack his knuckles... Making us shake in fear....

The leader hold jin hyung by his collar and throw him on the floor... We all run towards hyung.....

"hyung... Are you OK? "

We all said together.... Hyung nodded and pull us all behind him.... Then we saw jungjin hyung with denial and daewoo hyung running towards us...

Three of them come to them... And stand in front of them....

"don't you dare touch them.... You don't know who is behind them "

Said denial hyung.... Making the bullies laugh.....then the leader.... Come forward and said

"really.... Are you guys that much strong to stop us.... You little piece of trash "

And with that he punch denial hyung....and push him aside marching towards us ....

"stop.... Mark.... Or not only you but your whole family gonna regret.... "

Said daewoo hyung in angery voice.... But didn't even effect mark....

He continued to come towards us....

"deawoo said stop it mark.... Or you gonna regret your entire existence.... "

This time jungjin hyung speak and stop mark... But his friends pull him away... Them he throw daewoo again....

"now who will save you.... "

Author pov (wow after long time)