butler

Mr. Lee 's pov

I was walking inside the mansion... But I notice six unknown figure standing out side the main gate of mansion near young miss's limo.... Umm did they come back from the uni..... I think so... But who they are..... With the confuse frown I start to walk toward them they were arguing over something...... As I walk little closer to them... I recognize them they are the last top three business man and there son.....

But the question is what they are doing here..... I walk more closer to them and..... I got know what's the matter..... Well they surly has guts Huh then let's break their bubble ......

Daniel : - so you want us to sreach before bully someone.....

Me : well that would be good to know before messing with someone who is out of your limits......

They all look at me.... With wide eyes yes they know me.....

Mr. Song : m-mr. Lee....

I rise my brow at him.... I shook my head then speak again....

Me : hmm.... So you guys are the one who dare to offen young miss's on first day of their uni..... It's bad enough... Then you guys hurt the one who are too precious to them....

Jinjung : shut up you old we are irritate enough don't give us your lecture......

Deawoo : yes.... Just wait and watch what be gonna do to that young miss of yours..... They gonna pay for what the did to us.....

He said and and other nodded..... Well I literally want to laugh.... That's what I did....

Me: haha.... Well that's the best joke I ever heard... Let me warn you.... They might seems innocent and sweet.... But they are more.. More dengrous then Lucifer....

I said the last word with little force ....well I watch their face... Becoming pale..... Did the really think.... By coming in hell the will do whatever they want to....

Mr. Lee : s-so... W-we are m-mans.. They are nothing infront of us....

Tsk their guts.... It's going to be interesting watching them suffer.....

Me : this heavenly looking mansion.... Must be a dreamland for some people but for you all every corner of the mansion is going to be wores then hell..... Best of luck..... Now go get their begs.... Young miss's doesn't like late person......

Jinjung : you -

Mr. Lee : Jung let's go... Don't waste time on him...

They glear at me for the last time ....which obviously didn't effect me.... And walk inside the mansion.... I also walk inside...... May God have mercy on them... Because they won't....

End of pov ***

Aother pov **

Six of them want inside the mansion.... They are look at everything with wide eyes and open mouth and only one thing is coming out the mouth is " wow "

No wonder... He's king " daewon said....

True " other said while agreeimg with him....

All the things in this house worth more then your life " said a buff man who's dress in black said making them flinched.... " young miss's are in living room go there " he again said with cold and professional voice.....

How dare you?  Do you have any idea who we are? Mr. Song said.....

We're top business man..... And a minor bodyguard like you is ordering us.... We can make you jobless do you know? "Mr. Lee said to the man who standing their with blank face....