the news and hurt

Aother pov.

Next morning ***

   Everyone is sitting in dinning room.... Jiyo, Agani, and rishika is in kitchen making breakfast.... Today all the Rajput sibling's are very happy because they're going their new school and uni.... But one not here yet..... Then after sometime jiyo, Aagni and rishika come out from kitchen... With breakfast....

Jiyo : good morning everyone..

All : good morning

Tae : quick eomma I'm so hungry....

Agani and rishika chuckled and says...

Agani : yes, my bear here is the food...

With that they put the food on table.rishika look at table and says "y/n still sleeping.... Sigh this girl is so lazy.. Wait lamme go beat her lazy ass up "she speak but then a voice come from stairs "no need grandma...im already up "she said while coming down.

Ushi : is the sun rise from opposite today.

She said with shook expression..

Jesmine : seems like

Y/n : whatever.... Good morning beautiful creatures

She says with eye roll and cheekily smile at everyone.... Then she go and hug sushant and jiyo who hug her back and kiss her forehead...

Sushant : how's your fever now my demon...

Y/n : better then before dada....

Jiyo :  are you sure baby.... If not then rest....

Jiyo and sushant ask her in worried tone...

Y/n : yes mama I'm fine see....

She spin and said.... Everyone laughed at her..... Then suga speak

Suga : you very beautiful nonna 

Y/n look

Mira : *dramatic gasp * what.... Are we not looking beautiful.... No I don't say that*fake pout **

Y/n : Eww cringe don't pout you like a pig which is your ....and thanks kitten... You all also look very handsome and cute

She said and ruffles his hair.... Which make him shoe his gummy smile... And Vminkook whin....