Precious

BTS POV**

We gulped hardly hearing Nonna's words.... Now we're really scared.... As we are thinking about our Massy school life... We heard Ushi Nonna's voice which bring us back to earth.....

Ushi nonna : what happened babies.... What you guys thinking.....

Jin hyung : N-nothing nonna....

Mira nonna : you sure jinni ..

Jin hyung : yes nonna....

Thay nodded.... But then namjoon/hyung speak...

Namjoon : n-nonna...

Yes Joonie "Agani nonna says and other Nonna's also look at him....

D-didn't it's t-too much "namjoon hyung says while shuttering.... We all look at Nonna's who has confused look.... Then unique nonna speak... With the confuse frown.... "too much what Joonie.. Make it clear baby "

H-he m-means that it's too much nonna.... W-we know t-that you hair them as our worker... B-but punishing t-them... I-isn't it bit too much.... "hobi hyung complete his words who seems to be nervous... Because we didn't want to make them angry with us .....as he finish his sentence.... We saw Nonna's face become blank......

Thay look at us for good five minutes.... Then Teasha nonna take deep breath.... And speak "come here "she said to hobi hyung who is scared and nervous...... "h-huh"hyung said while being confused..teasha nonna sigh and smile then again speak "yes you sunshine come to me " hobi hyung slowly get up from his place and want to her..... Nonna lift her hand....

She is going to beat him for pissing them of..... God why did we have ask something like this they appa told already thay told off.   God no please..... But what happened was unexpected..... Nonna pull hobi to her make him sit in her lap.... And wipe his tears which fell from his eyes and kiss his forehead.... Then she speak" nothing to worry baby ...I'm not gonna do anything.... Ok.. Relax "she says in soft and clam tone ....we all nodded ....

Now suppose... That you guys on our shose and we are you guys younger siblings.... Then someone bully us and hurt us... What you guys will do?  Tell us "rishika Nonna says while looking at us.....

We all are silent for sometime then suddenly suga hyung speak "we will punish them Nonna how dare they hurt our sisters " we all nodded...

Yes nonna I'll be bury them under 10 feet " kookie says while glaering at nothing.. "and I will punch them to death "ji-min says while punching in air.....

Nonna's Lugh and pinch his cheek softly "aww my babies are so strong "jesmine nonna says....

See you guys yourself has answer...just by thinking you guys are reaging think about us in how uneasiness we all are.... Thinking about that that stupid boys hurt you guys before also.. Making us sad.... We are not here to protect you guys.... "Teasha nonna say.......

We know that we just meet you guys few days ago but trust us.... You guys are too precious to us our everything.... We don't what has happened you all when didn't meet you guys but now that you guys are with us as our baby brothers.... We're not going let anyone touch you guys not even the slightest stand of your hair.... We will protect you at any cost even if it's cost all life " y/n Nonna says with clam voice but sincerity is present there......

Hearing Nonna's words our eyes become teary.... No one love us this beside eomma..... " we are really sorry Nonna ." we all said at same time.....

For what little cubs "Agani nonna says "for questioning you guys please forgive us " we all says as tear roll down from our eyes " aww don't cry bacchas now come to Nonna's " y/n Nonna says and open her arms we go towards her hug her other Nonna's and hobi hyung also join us.....

After sometime we broke the hug " Nonna can sit on your lap like hobi hyung sit on Teasha's Nonna's lap " Kookie says while looking at y/n with his big doe eyes.... " of course Baby bun come " nonna says while making him sit on her lap hugging her.......

End of pov **

Author pov ***
Hobi and kookie sitting on y/n and Teasha's lap..... Other are looking at them with sad eyes.... But their sisters noticed it so Ushi and Mira who sitting near jin and namjoon hug them and says " don't be upset we are also her " they both smile and hug bag more tightly and Agani make suga lay on sit and put his head on her lap and start pet his head..... And rishika and jesmine also make tae and Jimin sit on there and and pet head..... All boys are very happy... Feeling the warmth  of there sister but tae.... His eyes is on still y/n and kookie who are is laughing because y/n is tingling him..... It's not like he doesn't love his other sister he did but he's just too attached to y/n ....he's little upset but shrugged it off........

After sometime ***

We are there young miss's " the driver says they look towards the boys who are sleeping soundly in their lap they smile softly and pick then and surprisingly they are not even havey at all..... They all come out from the limo with boys in their arms..... They smrik looking at six figures who are panting hardly... With dirt on there shirts, Massey hair....

Agani : oh so you guys make it on time....... Well impressive....

She says and chuckles.....

Teasha : take the begs from limo and come inside....

She said while thay lift from there...entering inside the mansion ....they put the boys on couch... Before waking them up for having something.... And changing.....

Nana : omo.... What happened to them and y/n what happened to you.... How did you guys get hurt and you guys earlier didn't you guys want to university don't tell me you guys bunk on your first day..... Huh....

She keep blubbering..... Girls are looking at her with amaze face that how can she speak this much without taking breath..... Hearing her voice boys also wake up from there sleep.... And looking at Nana with confused face.....

Nana : now say something.... Why you barts are silent... Huh....

Y/n : we will say something if you let us speak Nana.....

She says in done voice... While Nana's face become red because of embarrassment..... Which make all of them laugh....

Nana : o-ok now tell me....

Agani : nothing much Nana..... We want to school but y/n get into a little accident.... So that's why we come back.... And boys says that....thay also want to come so we take them with us.. And before you ask that all were sleeping before now please make something for us... We're hungry......

Nana just sigh and gose to kitchen.....

And all the siblings sit in living room talking and laughing.....

Outside the mansion ***
After the siblings lift.....

Deawoo:: what they think of there self.... Huh.....

Mr. Song : just shut up... If they hard us we are dead...

Mr. Bae : yes and it's all because of you guys.... Who said you to mess with them... Now see what happens....

Jungjin: what our fault... It's not our fault OK.... It's you guys fault who told you guys to  ..speak more then you guys limits... Huh.....

Mr. Lee : oh really.... It's our fault ....did we told you to bully them.... Can't you guys get know first before bully someone......

Daniel : seriously you guys want us to sreach before bully someone.... You what I think you lose your mind with money also.....

??? : I think it's good because you guys won't be mess with someone who's out of your limits...

T. B. C

HELLO....beautiful demons.... I'm sorry if it didn't come out as you guys expect.... But my exams are going so that's why...... Please enjoy....

Vote and comment