apologize

Aother pov **
At parking lot

They all come at parking lot tae is not leaving y/n so she pick him up like koala his arms is wrapped around her nack and lags around her waist ....as the are walking Jiyo's phone rings they all stopped and look at her... After talking to the person jiyo cut the call and said with sad face.....

Jiyo : it's time for our flight ..i don't want to leave you guys sushant you go I'll stay here.....

Sushant : no I was about to say that cancel the flight we are not going anywhere nothing is more important then my kids to me..... We are not going cancel the tickets jiyo...

All the kids look at them.. Listening to Sushant's words y/n look at him and put tae down. Run and hug sushant tightly.... Which take him guard off... But he smiled and hug her back evenly.....

Y/n : I'm sorry dada.... I'm really sorry... That behave rudely with you I'm really sorry.... Please forgive you angel dada....

Sushant : hey hey it's OK beta... I totally understand... It's my fault you guys just come back and I told you guys that I'm going on business trip.... I'm really sorry.... Dada is very bad.... I'm sorry....

He said while petting y/n head and looking at his other daughters also.... He open his arms and rest of girls also hug him saying sorry...... They broke the hug and sushant kiss y/n 's forehead....

Sushant : now let's go home OK.....

Y/n : yeah but you and mama is not coming with us home....

Jiyo : but why baby...

Sushant : no baby we are not going anywhere we are coming home with you guys....

Agani : oh com'on dada... We can take care of ourselves.... You guys go....

All sibling : yes dada go....

Sushant : ok ok... We are going take care of yourself  ok ....and you three trouble makers don't trouble your sisters ok ....and if something happens call ok.... I'll come like super hero....

He said and they all laughed... Then kiss their foreheads..then jiyo speak...

Jiyo : I really don't want go.... Can't it just only dad can go... And I won't....

Y/n : no mama....

Jiyo : ok fine.... Take care of yourself ok.. Don't skip meals... Sleep on time.... Call me everyday ok....

With that she also kiss the forehead then thay all do a group hug.... Sushant and jiyo is about to go but y/n stop them then they all shout together....

They all : congratulations mom and dad

Jiyo and sushant : thank you babies....

And they got in their car and gose to airport..... Happily because now everything is settled between them.....

Agani : so let's go home.....

All ex. Agani: YES....

Then giggles... There six people standing looking at them with wide eyes... Like how?  They all are behaving like psycho's while ago and now they're giggleing like most innocent person ever......

Jesmine : Ahh let me call John...

Ushi : but how they're going to come home ....and don't say they're coming with us in limo no way.....

Teasha : of course not... Hey you all.... Take the bus and come to Rajput villa in 30 minutes.... Not less not much... Exactly 30 min...

Y/n : and if you guys reach late their there be ready for the hell.....

Mr. Lee : y-young miss how can that possible.. It will take 2 hours to reach their by public transport and 1 hour by own vehicle....

Mira : as if we care.... We don't care how you guys gonna reach but you guys has 30 minutes....

Rishika : and if we didn't saw you guys their standing at gate welcoming us as dogs then I won't promise what they gonna do to all.....

She said while pointing at younger siblings who are smrikeing.... Then she deepen her voice and said....

Rishika : and trust me it's going to you guys wores experience of life ....

Y/n : and you'r time starts now.....

The six of them has panick look and run out of parking lot.....bts is looking at their Nonna's  with wide eyes and mouth open... Thet only for thing they are doing this... But if the get know about their Massey school life what they gonna do probably going to set the world on fire. But not going let  single Flem touch them.... They're happy and worried both...happy because they're getting the love which is making them feel precious and worried that what gonna happen when their Nonna's get know about everything.... Their chin of thought got cut by John who come and said "young miss the ride is here " they all look towards him and nodded while going inside limo ....

Inside the limo ***

Y/n took her phone and call someone ...everyone look at her as she start to speak when the person from other side pick up the call....

Y/n : make sure that they won't get any ride not even public transport... I won't see their most vulnerable sight....

With that they cut the call and driver take the limo towards their destination.....