promise and luck

Author pov****

After having dinner thay all want to living room.... And talk about marriage... Which make a huge chos.... Why...... Seee

Y/n : nooooooooo

Rajput sis:: yes

Y/n :dadaaaa

As she say with puppy eyes sushant put his hand in air..... And speak

Sushant : I'm out....

Y/n : what??  How can you betraye me dada..... I didn't expect that from you **dramatic **

Jiyo : Aww my baby come here ....come mamma.. *opening arms ***

Y/n walk to her and hug her  and mummble....

Y/n : we will do beach marriage right mumma

Y/n speak in soft and Baby voice which make everyone 's heart melt.... But two parson hold concern in there eyes and thay are agani and rishika..... They're look at y/n with worried eyes......

Agani : mom can we talk to you in private.....

As she said everyone look at her.... She and rishika stand up and walk to backyard..... Jiyo also get up and walk after them.....

End of pov **

Jiyo pov **

I come to backyard... Saw that Agani and rishika is standing there..... They look serious but worry is also visible in there eyes....

Me : about what you guys want talk? 

I says and thay trun towards me... And look at each other... Thay have cold eyes..  What happened suddenly....

Me : what happened guys.... Everything alright...

Agani : are you sure? 

Me : Huh?  What you mean honey...

Rishika: we means are you sure that your ready to accept us..  .look we will be fine.... Just don't act.....

Act??  What does it mean....

Me : I'm not ac-

Agani : look Mrs. Kim.... Sorry to sound rude but please don't hurt our sisters feelings.... Specialy y/n ....s-she naver get a mother's love.... That's why she's to much attached to you in first meet..... But don't accept anything like that from us......

?? : we just accept you for the sake of our father and our little sister

My eyes become mosite listening to them..... Then voice come from behind ....as I trun around I saw... All the Rajput sisters ex. Y/n standing there having there cold face.... They come towards me and stand beside there sisters....

Teasha : don't worry about your sons we already accepted them...  And love them like our really brothers..... But don't expect anything from us for you.....

Jesmine : I hope dad must have told you about our biological mo-..... About that woman..... And what she did to our y/n ....

Ushi : we hate it when someone hurt her..... You must knew very well that .....so be careful and stop your mother drama..   We don't want  her to get hurt because of you.... It's good for you if you  stay away from her and us to.....

How can they...   I know they are hurt because of there mother but..... Tear start to come out from my eyes....
As they stop talk and started to walk inside.... But I stop them and trun to them and says.....

Me : I know you guys are hurt and won't going to trust me.... But I promise you guys...  That I'm going to win your heart and trust....  You guys can't stop me from giving me my love to y/n ....and yes I know everything about that woman whom you guys hate so much..... And I know what she did to y/n ...and y/n doesn't know anything..... I promise ...i prove you guys that I'm not like her...   I'm not going hurt you or anyone..... I promise......

RS: we wish you luck Mrs. Kim.....

To be continued......

Please vote and tell me how's it......