my plan and new student (2)

boys smile at her... Showing their smiles to her....she also smile at them and kiss their foreheads.... Everyone present there adore them...  Whole rajput mansion's works.... Including the family members know very well that how much boys love y/n ...its not like they don't love their other sister that do... But they love y/n bit more than them....

And everyone knows that very well also that how much y/n adore them and is protective towards them.. Is don't even let a harsh wind hurt them...  It doesn't matter how important y/n has... When it's comes to boys she left every work just spend time with them.... Both sushant and jiyo are really happy that their kids love each other very much...

They sit on their chairs and maids serve food to them.. As they all are chatting with each other.... Five people enter the dinning room... Triple, tanvi and Mr. Lee with two files in his hands one rad and other black....

"good morning  everyone " triplets and tanvi said together "good morning little one's "  tanvi said with a fake smile to boys... Who just look at her with not-so-pleaseing expression... She forwarded her hand to ruffle hobi's hair... Who backed his head with narrow eyes...

"no... Only  our Nonna's can do that. ...not you... ma'am "  he said with annoying face..  Which everyone found cute even the triplets... But thay ignore the feeling.... And sit in their chair's.... Tanvi awkwardly smile and glear at him.. Sitting beside him rishika smrik and ruffles his hair....making tanvi clinch her jaw.. She stomp her feet on ground and sit on her place....

"just wait and watch you rascals.... What I'm gonna do with you.... "

Tanvi said in her mind and smirk... Standing behind mr. Lee  chuckle at hobi's statement.... He come forward and bow to y/n " y/n ...the files you ask for " you look at him and take black file from his hand.... "jungjin " she call out Mr. Lee son who quickly come "you call Nonna " he said...

Looking at him boys smile and wish him morning... Who retruns it with a smile... "put this file in room....you know where exactly... "you said and hand him the black file... He nodded and left to your room after taking the file...not before smiling at his father....

Mr. Lee look at his son's disappearaning figure he smile and look back at y/n who's reading the file.... Joint his hand together and kneels Infront of y/n ..taking everyone in surprise.... Y/n put the file in table in stand up from her place.... "Mr. Lee what are you doing stand up " she hold his shoulder to make him stand up... But Mr. Lee  shook his head.... By the time jungjin and other Father son duo also come in living room... Seeing his father on his knees make jungjin shock he... Want to his father.... "dad... What happened "

Thank you y/n . .thank you very much... Because of you our sons become responsible ,mannerful, kind.... Not only them now we also gain respect... Thank you so much.... I was so wrong back then... To think that you guys would treat us like servant... But you never did.... I'm sorry for that... Please forgive me... "Mr. Lee said as other also joint their hand.... Y/n sigh and make mr Lee stand....

"uncle.. Don't thank me... Or  any of us... What I did was for my brothers... Also this is what our dada has thought... I know I was harsh on you guys before but I know that also that there was kind person behind a egoistic personality.... So don't cry.... And don't ever joint you hand Infront of me I'm younger then you.... Hmm" she said and Mr. Lee nodded... Sushant look at his little Devil... Who grown up ....its make his eyes moist....

"OK enough talking... Let's eat we are getting late... And Uncle you also go and have your breakfast." teasha said... To Mr. Lee and other who nodded their head and want for having breakfast.... As girls and boys were going to sit Sushant spoke... " how about I'll feed mah kids today... "

Hearing him girls and boys nodded their head excitedly... " OK then let's move to living room "  boy excitedly run towards living room behind them girls.... Both jiyo and sushant gose their with food....

Reaching the living room the couple put the food on table.... "OK... So with whom I start with " Sushant said... And his 14 angels rise their hand... " I'm the youngest so me first.... " y/n said "no I'm the oldest so me... "  agani argued... "what no... Always you both got everything First...what about us ...this time middle one will go first "  teasha said.... And like that they all start to argue.... Looking at them jiyo and boys are shock... Because this is the first time they're behaving like that...they all looking really cute....

Boys smile while looking at their Nonna's.... Jiyo pull out her phone to click their pictures.... "OK OK stop fighting....ill feed my princes first....." sushant said feed Jin who is sitting near him... Girls make fake angry face.... And boys they're actually surprised.... Because it's first time that their Appa is feeding them... Not even their Eomma has done this for them.... Looking at their teary eyes Sushant panicked and put the Spoon down... " what happened baccha... Why are you guys crying.... Did I say something wrong... Or did my action hurt.. If yes I'm really sorry.... But please don't cry.. "

But his sentence is cutted in between when boys hug him in bone crashing hug...  " no appa.  .you didn't hurt us.... Our tears are tears of happiness.... They happiness which you and Nonnas give us.... We always hear from others that we are bed luck and curse-no babies..  You guy's are not bed luck.... You guys are really precious to us... To me.. To your eomma... And especially your Nonnas.... Don't ever think that you guys are bed luck or something.... Because you guys are our most beautiful angel...many people in this world loves you......" cutting in between suga's word sushant said.... They all nodded....

"now stop crying or else your Nonnas will kill me... For making their flower crying.... And I'm to Young to die... " Sushant said to lighting the atmosphere.. Everyone laughed at his words... And like that both sushant and jiyo feed their children... Unaware the four pair eyes are looking at them... With envy and sadness......

Completing their breakfast everyone gose to their work and school.... Both jiyo and sushant leave for office as today is a important meeting of their.... And boys and girls including triplets and tanvi left for university...triplets and tanvi kinda regret their decision of coming with them in one limo.. As rajput Sister and boys ignore them like they're not present their.... Reaching the  university boys left with jungjin, denial and daewoo triplets also gose towards cafeteria to meet their friends.... And girls they left to ground... Leaving tanvi also at entrance....

She stand there being dumbfounded.... But then she heard a voice from behind.... As she trun around to look at the source of voice.... She saw 4 girls and 3 boys standing there... One is around jungkook's age and other two agani's.... All of them are extremely beautiful and handsome.... They all smile at her... But one have a smrik on his face... He give a sigh through his to tanvi...  Which is retruns with a small nodded...

"hi... Are you also a new student? "  a girl with bangs said with a smile.... " yes... You guys also.... " tanvi said and they nodded " hi... I'm tanvi Sharma... Nice to meet you guys... I'm in 11 stranded and you guys " she introduced her self to them.... And forward her hand.... Girl with heart shaped lips... Shook her hand with her "hi... Iam - " as she was about to say something they hear a loud cheer of students.... "what it is... "

The girl said and other shook their head in disagreement...." don't know let's see " a boy same as jungkook's age said they all nodded and want to them loud cheering.... Reaching there they... Push the students from their way and reach in front of the crowd.... The scene terrified them... But what shock them more was the person.... And two people from them spoke with teary eyes.....

"Noona /yebo .... "

________________________________________________________________________

Word :- 1413

Please comment and vote....

Don't be silent Readers.....

And really sorry for late update.... Please forgive me beautiful demons.....

I hope you all are healthy and happy.... And enjoy the chapter.....