low class dog?

Aother pov ***

I said "whom you're calling low class dog Mr.bae?

Hearing the voice the three old man broke into cold sweat ....but the boys who are playing victim card can't understand anything.... And girls they're smirk because they knew what's coming next ... .

Mr. Park's face trun pale seeing the king standing their.... With his dark aura..... Old man's trun towards door and.. Their breath hitched when they world's no. 1 and most richest business man and underworld 's ex king standing their they stand up from their chairs and bow to sushant..... Who's eyes were on boys who are nervous and looking down...with teary eyes. And girls who are smirking and having a bored look.....

Jiyo quickly want toward them and Cheak them head to toe sge sigh in relief that no one has many injuries ex. Two.... First tae who's still hugging y/n and other is y/n who has wounds like she comes from a war..... Sushant come inside and nodded to them he sit on chair where Mr song is sitting first..... And look at Dean....

Sushant : may I know the reason why I'm called here?

He said in his cold voice making the old man's and three boy shivers..... The Dean gulp hardly and said while shuttering....

Mr. Park : I didn't call you here king..... What's bring you here.....

Sushant : really? Oh my God... Am I mistaken then.... Tsk Tsk how sad....

He said while making a fake saf and surprise face... Hearing him y/n giggles softly and other press the lips together to control their laugh.... Sushant face trun serious and said.....

Sushant : do you think I'm fool...my kids call me here and tell that you want to see me... Your saying you didn't call me here......

Mr. Park : k-kids..... *then he look towards Rajput sisters because they're new and about Bts he already has meet their mom so their is no way he will talk about tham **

Sushant : yes kids... Now tell me what's the matter....

Mr. Song : pardon me Mr. Rajput.. But your daughters bully our sons for them some low class pers-

Y/n : WATCH YOUR TONGUE STUPID FREAK..... BEFORE I PULL IT OUT FROM YOUR THROAT.....

Before he could speak more... Y/n lash out at him make everyone present in room flinch hardly

Mr. Bea: see see Mr. Rajput they way she's Behaveing.... They surely spell some black magic on them... And the innocent kids get trapped....

Y/n : you-
She was about to go towards mr. Bea but jiyo and Teasha pull her back all the Bts mammbers are crying by now....

Sushant : clam down y/n ....any proof that my kids bully them....

Mr.park : proof.... Look at them Mr. Rajput how brutaly they have beaten them.... Wores then animals.....

Sushant : I said any proof that my kids bully them.....

Mr. Park look at him with narvous face.... He's about to say something but Mr. Lee speak first....

Mr. Lee : ask them Mr. Rajput ....kids tell king how they bully you from the start.....

He said while pointing towards the three boys..... They nodded and says.....

Deawoo : yes Mr. Rajput they alway bully us.... Even when we want to be friends with them.....

Daniel : yes....today also when we were walking towards or class.... He **point at teahyung **bumb into jungjin... And he said sorry to him even it's not his fault but still....