THE TRUTH

It's too quiet in rajput mansion... And tension is so Thik and cold that its be slice with a knife....

Sushant look at his older daughter... Who's eyes are red with only one feeling which is anger....

She has sent ushi and mira to y/n's room....

"you wanna know the truth right then listen... Listen with open ear....

She pause in between before taking a deep breath and continue...

"after you got married to her mother accuse ushi and mira for bulling tanvi you sent us all to India without any damn explainon... You thought that it's good for us..  But no it's was not good at all... "

10 YEAR AGO... IN INDIA

rajput sisters arrive India as per their father's instructions... His bodyguard... Court them to Sushant cousin's house...

The bodyguard took them to a beautiful house.... Which belongs to their uncle ....the bodyguard knock on the door.... Which was opened by a old lady... All of them look up and smile at the lady who retrun it back...

Coming inside the house the meet with a old man beside him two teenager boys who look at them with not so good intentions...

After telling them everything they bodyguard left from there....

For first few days everything seems good for them... But after almost a week things started to change... The individuals who appeared kind at first started to behave oddly with them...

Like shouting without any reason, making them work or not giving them food... But their behavior towards y/n was bit good... Which was good thing for the older as long as their little bean was happy they were happy...

They all ensure the insulting, harsh behavior and or shitty things... But this all surpassed when after almost a year the old man slap y/n out of frustration...

And that's when the real hell started for them... The verbal insulting trun into physical abuse...

They receive slap or kicking without any mistakes.... Which traumatized the youngers...

Which lead them to have serious faver for five days..  Beside all this shit there was one good thing that they were still allowed to study....

The older after completing all the house chores and giving medicine to their younger sisters left for school... And leave younger home for rest... And that's was the biggest mistake of their...

They feel something was not good... They all feel it but the shrugged it off thinking it might because younger are still ill that's why...

At the home the three girls were playing with each other... That's when the herd the door of the basement open... Looking towards they found their cousins standing there...

Seeing them y/n hide behind her older sister recalling the beating from last night... Her body is full of bruises...

Yes the abuse the youngest most because they know that's the weakest point of older...