BASEMENT

Aother pov **

Ushi come to the dining area... And saw y/n and Mira fighting over...................... A mochi....... Umm ok... That's not what I expect....she shook her head and want toward them.... Who are glearing at each other.....and pick the Mochi from plate and put inside her mouth moaning.... While testing it "ummmm...... Woww..... "

Both y/n and Mira look at her with disbelief in their eyes and other controling their laugh.... But there's one person who's quite since start and had his eyes on one particular person........ Ushi want to her seat beside taehyung..... Who's eyes are still on y/n who's pouting with sad face ....he smile looking at her..... But his smile dropped... When he saw suga cupping y/n cheek then peaking it....

Don't be sad nonna.... I'll get you more mochi towmmor Okie..... "he said and give her his gummy smile..... Y/n also smile and hug him " aww thank you my kitten " ...taeyhung cleanch his fist and his eyes want teary again..... Ushi is capturing his every moment..... She's confused that what's happening with him......

'what's wrong with tae..... Why he's looking at y/n like that..... ' Ushi said in her mind she come out from her thoughts... When she hear.... Maria's voice..... " here's the food young miss and young master's " she sarve the food..... Then again walk to kitchen...... Everyone started to eat.... Y/n is feeding jungkook......... And taehyung he's still looking at them.......

End of pov "":"

Taeyhung's pov

I'm looking at kookie and y/n nonna who hugging each other and giggleing ...but I want to be with y/n Nonna.... When y/n nonna said.... We're luck charm and very precious to them.... I'm very happy..... But I'm sad too... I want y/n Nonna's attention only for me...but I don't want to upset kookie also.. He's so happy to be with Nonna I don't want him to sad...just because of my selfishness.... Taetae is sad......

Then Nonna said us to wash our faces.... We all run upstairs..... I'm first one who come out the room.... I smile widely and run towards y/n Nonna... As I'm about to call her..... Kookie call her and hug her.... Nonna also smile brightly and hug him back..... They all want toward dinning table but I stand still at my place look towards the direction where y/n nonna and kookie want.... Now really want to cry.... I'm in my thoughts until Ushi nonna cares my hair.. She ask my aren't I'm hungry.... I give her a fake smile and say "I'm hungry nonna let's go and eat "and want toward dinning room.... As I reach there I saw Mira nonna and y/n nonna fighting over a mochi.... I look over unique nonna she says fake angery eyes and glearing at Mira nonna.... After sometime Ushi nonna also come and take the mochi and ate it..... I look at y/n Nonna she's give her betrayed type eyes.... We all are controlling our laugh... Y/n nonna  make sad face... Then suga hyung says that he will make more for Nonna... And give her his gummy smile... Nonna also smile at him....

After not so long...  Our food served.....great today we are having Korean food... Everyone start eating... As everyone is eating I saw unique nonna struggling with chopsticks...she's pouting cutely..... I smile and pick food ..  And place infront of her mouth... 

........................................................................

Taehyung place the Food infront of her ....she look at him with confouse face.... He smiled and said "I'll feed you Nonna " y/n also smile and eat the food... Like that.... Taehyung feed y/n being all happy....
Everyone is looking at them in Aww ...ushi look at taehyung... And she smile when she saw  shine in taehyung's eyes...... Not after too long everyone eat the food.... They all again settled in living room.... But this time everyone is laughing... From heart.... Even tae... Who is on his favorite Nonna's lap....

As they all are talking and enjoying their sibling time..... The triplets also come.... Agani look at them... And say "where were you three? " everyone stop talking and look at them... Triplets look at each other narvously " Agani di ask you guys something.... Where the hell you were? "jesmine said to them in cold tone.....while gulping hardly... Ara speak "u-unnie... We ware at our friend's house ...."  Aagni look at them with narrowed eyes... But still nodded "hmm.... Eat your dinner and go sleep "Agani said to them.... Then Yuna speak " we already have our dinner unnie.. Now we're going to sleep goodnight "she said and they all walk to their room....

Agani shoak her and continue talking with her siblings.....

It's almost midnight.... Everyone is sleeping in Rajput mansion.... Ex. Saven parson.... Who are wide awake.... Here y/n is sitting in her balcony.... Having a picture in her hand and caresing it with her thumb while smiling softly.... Not till she here a low knock on her room's door.... She get up from swing and open the door.....

"what you guys are doing here?...and where you guys going in the middle of night ??" she said to her sisters who are fully dressed in mafia outfit..... "go and change we are going to basement.. To deal with them and yes after that talking about her" risihka said while doing something on her phone....

"why changing... Let's go like that.... " she said and close the door behind.... "seriously  minie " Mira said with done face "what? " y/n said and look at Mira " nothing let's just go lazyass" Ushi said and walk ahead.... Behind her everyone walk towards basement ....

In the dark and cold basement.... Six people...who are looking almost dead... Covered with blood and brusie..there white shirts are looking red because of blood....they're chained..... And blood and sweat is dropping from them....

The Saven of them enter the basement... With their cold face and dark aura.... Looking at their state they smrik... All the man's and woman's present there stand up and bow to them...

Let's woke them up " y/n said want to a small room in basement... And come back with a bucket full of water.... The water is having lots of stem around it.... Assuming it's boild water.... Extreme hot...... All the Rajput sisters smrik.... And their mafia works gulp hardly.... Knowing the what is about to come....

Y/n throw the hot water on six of them..... And the whole.. Room start echoing with painful screams....

Looking forward they saw saven faces.... Who are having the darkest expression on their faces.... But their next words make them Trumbull in fear.....

Let's  begin the fun "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry my demons... For late update actually I am not well these days.... I'm having very bad cough and cold..... And sorry again if it's doesn't come out as you expect... I'll try my best that next time I'll post better chapter.... And please vote and comment. ...and tell me how's it........

Adios..... Please take care of yourself from cold... Don't get sick..... Stay safe and healthy.... Love you  ....tata