SEASON 3 - (Summer day)

Almost 7 months had gone by since Billy and I started dating. I can openly say that those had been the best 7 months of my life. Billy was an amazing boyfriend, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better by my side.

The kids started to visit Eleven more regularly. Eleven and Mike started officially dating just like Lucas and Max. Will was happy to have his friends but the fact that they had girlfriends and he had no one was starting to be a little too much for him. Dustin had been doing fine, he and Steve became best friends, and honestly, I don't mind. My best friend and my brother are best friends, that's great for me.Dustin had left for some nerd camp for a month and was coming home tomorrow.

"I'm not sure I like that idea." Steve told me as he shook his head.

"I don't care if you like it or not. I was just informing you, not asking your opinion." I rolled my eyes before stealing a spoon of his ice cream.

"Okay, that was rude." He said offended.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"He should." Robin said as she pointed her ice cream scoop at us. Robin was a girl our age that worked with Steve at Scoop's Ahoy in the new Star Court mall. I remember seeing her in Hawkins's high, but we were never really friends. I don't know why though, she seems cool. "But he never seems to work when you're around, so."

"But I'm here all the time." I said looking at Steve confused.

"Exactly." Robin said.

"You moron! Go work and give Robin a break, poor girl." I said hitting Steve. He got up and switched with Robin.

"I knew there was a reason why I liked you." She said smiling at me.

"I hate you." Steve muttered as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"No you don't." I said confidently. "Also, your side-kick is arriving tomorrow."

"The kid's back tomorrow?! Already?!" Steve asked happily.

"Yes, already." I laughed.

As Steve went back happily to work, Robin and I chatted a bit until I decided to go stop by the public pool where Billy was working.

I made my way through the door and looked around for Billy. Finally, I looked at the life-guards chair and our eyes met. His previous bored expression was replaced buy a happy one. He quickly got up and made his way towards me.

"Look who it is." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It is I." I joked, making him chuckle.

"I didn't know you were stopping by." He said as he let me go.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I got bored of Scoop's Ahoy, so here I am." I said giving him a big smile.

"Ah, I see. Since Harrington didn't want to put up with you, I have to." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you're my boyfriend and he's my best friend... honestly between you two and Dustin, I don't know who actually should have to put up with me." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Unfortunately, I think all of us."

"Ouch." I scoffed as I hit him playfully.

"Speaking of your brother, he gets back tomorrow, right?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked him.

"I heard Max mention it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"To you?" I asked with raised eyebrows.