*BONUS CHAPTER* (First Christmas Together)

Today was Christmas' eve. Tonight, would be our Christmas' dinner. Usually, people opened their presents on Christmas' morning, but since Dustin and I were impatient when we were younger, Claudia moved ours to midnight. As soon as midnight hit, we were free to open the presents. Since I'd always been a night owl instead of an early bird, I did not mind it in the slightest.

Tonight, for some reason, too many people were coming over. Billy and Max, Steve, Hopper and El were coming over. What a mix, right? Well, Billy and Max are going to have their Christmas dinner tomorrow night, and Steve had his lunch for tomorrow with his parents. Hopper and El obviously have no one else, so.

"Are you excited?" I asked Billy on the phone. He called me a few minutes ago, waking me up.

"I sure am. I mean, I'm going to meet your mom. And the Sheriff." Billy said.

"You don't know Hopper?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. I thought that after what happened almost 2 months ago, they'd met. Apparently not.

"No. I mean, we've seen each other, but we never spoke." He told me.

"Oh, alright." I nodded. "One more thing,"

"What?" He asked.

"You better behave tonight." I warned.

"What do you mean, I better behave?" He asked, his tone changing slightly.

"You know, since Steve is around... I know how you get." I told him.

"How do I get?" He asked me with attitude.

"Yeah, I'm not going to do this right now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not gonna do what? You can't start shit and not finish it, Mavis." He told me.

"Billy, I literally woke up 10 minutes ago, please excuse me if I don't want to fight with my boyfriend as soon as I wake up on Christmas eve." I told him.

"But-"

"And for the record, you know damn well what I meant." I said annoyed.

"Oh, do I?" He scoffed.

"Yeah, you do, because last time I checked, you weren't that stupid. See you later." I said before hanging up.

I sighed as I looked at my ceiling. Sure, dating Billy was great, but I also had to deal with his shit temper. I knew what this was about though. I knew he didn't like Christmas because of his mom, so right now he was probably frustrated. The problem with Billy is that he'd rather be an asshole to everyone instead of just saying what he was feeling.

I knew why he was being a dick, but that didn't mean I had just accepted it.

I was with Dustin and my mom on the couch watching The Shinning. It was my favorite horror movie. Dustin had watched it with me once, but Claudia, who was absolutely terrified of horror movies, was dreading every second.

"Who were those twins?!" Mom asked as she held a pillow tightly.

"Ghosts." Dustin said spookily.

"Dustin." I reprehended as I tried to fight a smile.

"Oh, please get out of there." Mom mumbled as the boy and the mom showed up on the screen.

"Just wait until the wave of blood." Dustin said happily.

"Wave of blood?!" Mom asked wide eyed.

"Dustin!" I said hitting his shoulder.

Before anyone could say anything else, the doorbell rang.