The Sauna test pt. 2

A few minutes later, the boys came back and told us about their plan. Lock Billy in the Sauna so we can know for sure whether he is the host or not... I already knew the answer to that. To lure him in, the plan was to pretend a boy was walking around after hours, making Billy go after him until he ended on the Sauna. I suggested using me as bait, but the kids didn't want to risk it, which I'm kind of thankful for.

Max and I stayed outside looking at Billy while the others went to get everything we needed to attract, and lock him in. I was leaning against my car looking at Billy, when I noticed Max grab the binoculars. She stayed quiet for a few seconds just looking at him.

"God, I hope it's not you..." She muttered. "I really hope it's not you."

My eyes widened slightly. Was she finally accepting the truth? Well, if she hadn't by then she definitely would be later at the sauna test.

A couple hours went by and everything was in place. After Billy's shift ended, he closed the pools and went to the showers.

"Come on, guys... it's show time!" I said as I hopped off my car.

After locking Billy in the locker room, El and I started to make things outside move, making him angry; we all knew that was the easy part.

"Pool's closed." Billy said after he heard the first noise. "Hey! Did you hear me?!" He asked angrily, as we kept on making sounds. "Pool is closed!" He said as he tried to open the door we locked.

As he kept on banging the door, we turned off the lights.

"Billy!" Mike called through the radio. We had a radio on the dummy in the sauna, while we were hiding nearby.

"Who's there?" Billy asked.

"Billy!" Mike sang.

"Who's there?" Billy sang back. Funny, but not the time.

Will and Lucas started laughing.

"Billy!" Mike called again.

"You think this is funny, huh?" He asked quietly. Oh, I knew that tone. He was ready to kill everyone that showed up in his way.

Mike laughed and called him again. "Billy! Come and find me!"

"I have a bad feeling about this." Max whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I sighed.

"I find you, it's your funeral." Billy said.

"Come and get me! Come on!" Mike exclaimed.

Billy followed Mike's voice, leaving the locker room through the only door we left open, walking closer to us.

"Billy!" Mike called again.

Billy stopped as he saw a dummy in the Sauna, thinking it was Mike.

"Got you." He said happily before laughing and clapping his hands as he walked towards the door.

"Come here and get me, you piece of shit." Mike said, making me glare at him.

As Billy opened the door, he stopped, realizing it was a dummy. He walked inside and grabbed the dummy by the throat.

"Hey. Behind you!" Mike said.

Billy looked back and saw Eleven and I.

"Hi." She said bitterly.

"Hi, babe." I said sarcastically.

"Mavis?" Billy asked confused.

Without looking at him I simply closed the door with my powers.