Peter

"Songs! We gotta find something. Come on!" I said hurrying them.

We all ran to Eddie's bedroom and searched for songs that Nancy would like.

"Do you only have Metallica?! What's up with that?" I asked panicked as I tried to find something else in the middle of his Metallica tapes.

"Do you have something against Metallica?" Billy asked me slightly offended.

"No, you know I don't, It's just-"

"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica yelled as she ran into the room.

"Yeah?! No shit!" Dustin yelled back.

"We're trying we can't find anything!" Max exclaimed angrily.

"Seriously, what is all this shit?!" Robin asked Eddie.

"What are you- What are you looking for?!" Eddie asked as he brought us more tapes.

"Madonna, Elvis, Queen-" I started.

"Blondie, Bowie, Beatles." Robin added. "Music! We need music!"

"This is music!" Eddie and Billy yelled angrily as they grabbed Metallica tapes. Huh... who knew?

"We need music Nancy likes!" I yelled back at them.

"GUYS! GUYS!" Steve yelled.

We ran towards the gate and saw Nancy alive and awake in Steve's arms. She looked terrified.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." He said looking at her unsure.

After Nancy and Steve climbed through the gate, we sat down in Eddie's living room so Nancy could tell us what happened.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet... The most awful things. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire, dead soldiers, and this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters... An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods... our homes... And then, he showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike...And they... they were all-" She stopped as she cried.

"Okay, but he's just trying to scare you, Nance." Steve told her. "Right? I mean... I mean, it's not real."

"Not yet." Nancy said as she looked up at him. "But there... there was something else. He showed me gates. 4 gates, spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, but... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside down Hawkins... This was our Hawkins. Our home." Nancy paused before looking at me.

"What?" I asked her worriedly.

"He said he wanted me to tell you and Eleven all of this." Nancy told me.

"Why?" Steve asked slightly wide eyed.

"He also showed me who he is..." Nancy said as she took a deep breath. "He's Victor Creel's son, Henry Creel."

Surprised sounds were heard around the room, but what did Henry Creel have to do with me?

"Henry Creel, also known as 001, also known as Peter Ballard." She said looking at me sadly.

"What?" I asked wide eyed.

"Wasn't Peter the guy that helped you escape the lab?" Steve asked me.

"Yes..." I told him. "N-No. It can't be him... Peter can't be Vecna- he-he's dead!"

Peter couldn't be Vecna... could he? My closest friend in the lab (besides El), the guy that saved me... it couldn't be him. When the lab blew up, didn't everybody die?