III ; NINETEEN

𝟯:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺

THE WEEK WENT BY AS FAST AS IT STARTED

THE WEEK WENT BY AS FAST AS IT STARTED. and everyday since sunday suna had come to visit you. every single early morning—before the sun even came up—he was there to make your life harder, though tonight was a bit different.

"what time do you get off of work?" suna asked as he sat at the cash register next to yours. he was holding the scanner up and flashing it in your eyes making you squint at him.

"i don't think you'd wanna go on a date at 3:45 in the morning." you yawned as you got up and snatched the scanner from suna. "but i get off at five."

he rolled his eyes as he watched you sit back down. "you have a car?"

"...does it look like i have a car?" you asked with sarcasm dripping from your tongue and the usual eye twitch whenever suna asked something that annoyed you.

"you take the bus home at 5 in the morning? isn't that, you know, dangerous?" suna went on as you raised your eyebrow. "i mean not to say girls aren't strong but you're like a perfect target—if i was—"

"just stop there before you say something so stupid that it pisses me off."

"it was going to be a joke." suna said plainly, before an idea popped into his head. "can i download something on your phone?"

"what do you think the answer is—hey!" this was the most active suna had ever seen your eerily tired self ever. you exclaimed as you jumped up for your phone that suna held up above his head with a light laugh.

with ease he unlocked your phone—confusing you in the process, but you would ask about that later. "suna give me my phone!" you shouted through gritted teeth.

"fine here, i'm done." suna said as he gave you your phone back prompting you to look through and see what he had done. when you swiped past your lock screen, showcasing a record store, you were greeted with a new contact and message. suna had installed life360 on your phone.

"so now if you go missing at least one person will know where you are since you don't have friends." suna said with a cocky smile making your face drop for the umpteenth time that night.

"thanks... i guess." your h/c hair drooped as you looked down at suna's icon next to yours on the map.

"huh? i couldn't hear you." suna said with a straight face making you sigh.

"i'm not repeating myself."

he threw up his hands as a way to signify his defeat. "i'll take it," suna breathed out, "...you go to tokyo university right?" you nodded sleepily through a yawn. "how old are you?"

slowly, your eyes drifted from your phone onto the only other guy in the store. "you didn't think to ask that earlier? what if i'm underage?"

"but you had college textbooks and—"

"what if i was in dual enrollment?—"

"you didn't let me finish," suna said effectively cutting you off, "and you have to be 18 to work at whole foods."

"...you're such a smart ass. i dont like you."

"you will." suna sighed with a smug smile. "how old are you though, actually."

"...19."

"damn you're like a baby." he commented making
you glare over at him. "if you keep making faces, you'll get stuck like that."

"oh wouldn't you know grandpa." you shot back.

"...i'm only 21."

"you're still gonna die before me."

"you don't know that."

"i'll make sure of it, don't worry." you smiled at suna.

"i don't like the way you said that." he said as he narrowed his eyes making you laugh. suna's ears perked up at the sound. this may have been the first time he heard your laugh ever and it made a small smile tug at his lips. you were cute.

"what is this? like the second time you've laughed in your life?" suna commented making your face drop back into your normal expression. suna internally cursed himself as this happened making his eyebrows furrow a little bit.

"do you want me to hate you?"

"never that." suna said as he sat up from his register. "i gotta go, i have practice this morning but i'll be back tomorrow." he said as he walked over and ruffled your hair making you let out a huff of annoyance.

"you really don't have to come back tomorrow." you said as suna left the store.

you totally wanted him to come back tomorrow.