XVI ; COCK BLOCK

𝟯:𝟭𝟱𝗽𝗺

THE SMELL OF INCENSE INVADED HIS NOSE AS HE PUSHED OPEN YOUR ROOM DOOR

THE SMELL OF INCENSE INVADED HIS NOSE AS HE PUSHED OPEN YOUR ROOM DOOR. you looked up from your macbook to watch suna fall over onto your bed beside you. he let out a long sigh.

you ignored him.

he let out an even longer and louder sigh.

you ignored him.

he let out an even even longer and louder si-

"can i help you?" you asked as you looked over at him with a slightly annoyed expression.

"i'm bored...what are you doing?" he tried to look over at your computer to see rows and rows of clothes.

"shopping. i got money back from school," you said as you turned towards him, "why don't you go outside or something?"

"i don't like sweating."

"go bother one of your friends then."

suddenly, a lightbulb flickered on above his head, "...i like your thinking," he quickly pulled his phone out of the pocket of his pajama pants, "let's see where atsumu is at."

your e/c eyes followed his phone as he opened up the familiar purple app. "you track all of your friends?" you questioned as you saw all of the profile pictures pop up on the beige map.

suna zoomed in on the unflattering picture of atsumu—ignoring your question—as he tried to read the location. "he's with a girl," a sinister smile began to creep upon the dark haired man's face. he jumped up from your bed, effectively messing up your f/c sheets and matching comforter.

"put on some clothes so we can go mess with him."

"a sushi place," you muttered as he pulled the car into the valet area.

"whenever atsumu starts talking to a new girl, he brings her here," suna smiled as he got of the car and gave his keys to the parking attendant.

"are we just here to screw with him or can we eat? because i actually like sushi and i'm hungry," you followed behind him as an excited aura radiated off of him harshly.

"sure," he said quickly and dismissively making your face drop. "can i get a table for two..." his chartreuse eyes scanned over the restaurant until he finally spotted the faux blond, "over there by the window," he turned back towards the host who gave him a small nod and smile.

you dropped your bag into your side of the booth before sitting down, "this isn't the first time you've fucked with him here, is it?"

"nope, this is actually my..." he paused to recollect the times he had sabotaged his friend, "fifth time," he smiled as the waiter approached their table to drop off waters.