IV ; FINALS

𝟭:𝟱𝟳𝗮𝗺

YOU LET OUT AN ANNOYED GROAN, MAKING SUNA LOOK UP FROM HIS PHONE

YOU LET OUT AN ANNOYED GROAN, MAKING SUNA LOOK UP FROM HIS PHONE. "what's wrong with you?" he questioned as he looked up from his phone and across the conveyer belt at you.

"my journalism professor wants me to kill myself." you turned your phone towards suna, which showed canvas and an insanely low score.

"...did you even write your name on the project?" he asked making you groan once again.

"you're not fucking funny." you pouted sadly as you looked back down at the score. "i'm literally gonna fail my final and i can't afford to retake this class and my scholarship'll get revoked. i think she me hates me."

"what's your final?" suna asked as he popped a chip in his mouth.

"i have to film an interview. but no matter who i interview, what i interview, or where i interview i know i'm gonna fail—" you cut yourself off with a thought as your eyes trailed over to him.

"...what?"

"your next game is against msby right?"

"yea why?"

you shot him a tired glare. "you know why."

"yeah but i wanna hear you say it." a smile crept up onto his face as you sighed.

"can i...can i interview you after your game for my final." you said with an exasperated breath, silently congratulating yourself that you could even ask.

a small smile appeared on suna's face. "sure, but i thought you said that whatever you do is gonna get you an f?" he asked as he ran his hand through his hair pushing back his bangs.

your eyes followed his movements as you began to speak, "yeah but her daughter's like 17? and she's got a thing for you, atsumu, sakusa? and the white one."

"so you're using a horny teenager to get a good grade in your class?"

"...don't say it like that, you fucking freak."

"that's what's happening but whatever, i'll do it," suna shrugged.

"are you serious—"

"but you have to be my date for the unicef gala coming up in like 2 months." the dark haired athlete added making your eyebrows furrow.

a small unsure groan left your mouth. "i don't know if i want to be involved in all that."

"you don't have to," suna said with a small shrug, "i don't usually stay at these kind of events all that long." an unsure sigh left your lips. "it'll be boring without you..."

you let out a breath that you had been holding in. "that was really corny...but fine. i want a good grade." while you sniffled you pulled your sleeves further over your arms. "but i don't want anyone to know me, you know? your fans are freaks."

a silent laugh was trapped in suna's throat. "it's covered, it'll be fine." a small smile formed on his face. "all you have to worry about is what you wanna wear and i'll get it."

"this feels wrong." you groaned.

"you said that a couple of days ago when i brought you a slushee. you must not like it when people are nice to you." suna said as he tossed his now empty chip bag into the trash can underneath the register.

"..."

"..."

"...stop."

as much as you didn't want to hear it, it was true.

it was fine, it was good. at least you were independent, because you didn't need anyone and you would make sure that everyone knew.