V ; RAIN

𝟯:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺

IT HAD BEEN RAINING ALL DAY

IT HAD BEEN RAINING ALL DAY. the sun hasn't shown once, coating tokyo in a wet, depressing, overcast darkness. for most this weather would definitely bring down one's mood but you were having the time of your life.

aside from having to get to work in the rain, the store was empty making your life easier even if it was by only 10-15%. less customers meant more freedom and no more elevator music.

so as you sat on the cold linoleum floor with the work iphone in hand, you scanned the products taking inventory. the lyrics to 745 by vince staples flowed from your lips matching the store's speakers. the mellow melody made a small smile creep up on your face as you moved onto the next product.

"i'm in that 745." you muttered softly as you nodded your head to the beat.

"hope i can come scoop you up 'round 745." a familiar voice joined in making you look up at the middle blocker. "hey." suna said with a soft smile as he pulled his hood back, revealing slightly damp hair towards the front. "i love vince staples."

your e/c eyes followed suna as he sat down on the floor next to you. "what are you doing here?"

suna raised an eyebrow in confusion. "do i not come here everyday?"

"well it's just raining and shit. i wouldn't come out for you." you said with a light laugh making suna furrow his eyebrows. "i would be in my bed watching a movie."

"as president of the y/n fan club, i cant miss any meetings." he said sarcastically before letting out a breathy laugh.

though suna was joking at the moment it was true. the new highlight of his day wasn't going to the corner store after practice to check for chuupets anymore. it was going to the organic grocery store to check for his favorite bitter cashier.

"why didn't you tell me about this club? i haven't had a fan club since like middle school." you sighed as you pulled out your phone to play another song.

"you had a fan club?" he asked in disbelief.

"it wasn't a very endearing one..." you turned your head as you fought off a small smile and laugh. "it was dedicated to my titties."

"...you're being deadass?" a breathy laugh left suna's lips as you nodded in agreement with a ghost of a smile on your face. "but they aren't even like...you know."

"i know!" you agreed, " i had like developed faster than everyone else or whatever and that's why." you scanned another box of cereal before looking over at suna's amused expression. "but be rude about my boobs again and i'll punch you in your birdcage chest."

suna's eyebrows furrowed, "i never said small boobs were bad. honestly all boobs are great as long as they're in my face." he shrugged making you roll your eyes with a small smile he couldn't see. "can i grab some ice cream?" suna asked as he pushed himself off of the ground.

"sure, just let me scan it so i can erase it from inventory." you stretched in place as hurts me too by faye webster started playing.

suna soon came back from the other side of the store, cookies and cream ice cream in hand. "is this faye webster?" he asked making you turn to face him with a raised eyebrow.

"...you're a whore."

"what?-"

"how do you know faye webster, you slut?" you pointed your scanner at suna with furrowed eyebrows.

"what- my sister listens to her. she just went to her concert like last week." suna's explained with a small but nervous laugh as you scanned his ice cream.

"you don't act like you have a sister."

mid bite, suna paused and looked up and over at
you. "what's that supposed to mean? are you calling me a misogynist?"

you simply shrugged with a small impish smile. "if the shoes fits, wear it—you just look like you only respect girls that you find attractive. that's not something you pick up from having a sister." you said matter of factly.

"welllll..."

"..." you instantly paused what you were doing to make sure you could clearly hear whatever bullshit was going to come out of suna's mouth.

"why would i respect ugly girls?- y/n i was joking!" suna exclaimed with a laugh as he watched you get up and start walking away.

"you don't have to walk me to the bus everyday you know? it's stupid because you have to walk backwards." you waved your hands behind you, pointing towards the direction of the apartments.

"you're the only one complaining about this because i don't care." suna said with a yawn as he stretched his arms up to the sky.

"you should." you sighed, "i'm not even that nice to you."

"that's okay i like mean girls." he said with a small laugh as he kicked the bottom of your tote bag causing you to glare up at him. though before you could say anything, the bright lights of your bus caught your attention.

with a look back up at suna, you started to make your way onto the bus.

"good morning." he said with a small wave and soft smile.

"mornin'." you said with a small nod and practically nonexistent smile.