VII ; THE GAME

𝟭:𝟯𝟳𝗽𝗺

WITH A QUICK HEAVY BREATH, SUNA FELL DOWN ONTO THE METAL BENCH

WITH A QUICK HEAVY BREATH, SUNA FELL DOWN ONTO THE METAL BENCH. it was the day of the game and his team and him had been practicing since five o'clock that morning.

"i don't think i've ever seen suna practice this hard." komori whispered to washio as the two teammates focused their attention on the middle blocker.

washio had a knowing look on his face as he glanced between his two teammates. komori quickly picked up on this, "why do you look like you know something?" the libero pressed.

with a sigh he spilled, "it may be because of the girl i often see him texting—"

"A GIRL?!" komori quickly clasped his hand over his mouth but his words echoed through the whole gym catching all of his teammates attentions' especially suna's.

meanwhile, in your dorm the you sat with a small pout on your face as you stared into the mirror on your vanity. even though it was school related this was the first time in a long time where you were going to an event with a lot of people.

"...i hate myself." you groaned as your head fell onto the desk in front of you. "why is this so difficult?" you questioned as the table muffled your words.

with a few more seconds of silence and self loathing, you got up and dragged your feet to your closet. your favorite pair of jeans, that were worn to perfection, in addition to a white top fell onto your bed.

you quickly started getting ready as music blasted from the speaker in your dorm. yale by ken carson bounced off the walls as you sang along while finishing up your makeup. your eyes drifted over to your phone as it vibrated from a notification.

"suna..." you muttered as you unlocked your cracked iphone and opened the message.

" you muttered as you unlocked your cracked iphone and opened the message

hey
do u need a ride??

u know the bus is my ride