X ; BOYFRIEND

𝟮:𝟮𝟮𝗮𝗺

"OKAY, DON'T BE RIDICULOUS

"OKAY, DON'T BE RIDICULOUS." you rolled your eyes with a laugh as you talked. it looked weird to suna who had just walked into the whole foods since he couldn't see your headphones. "why would he be texting you so much if he wasn't interested?"

"i don't know!—why am i even asking you, you're the worst with relationships—"

"let me remind you that you called me." you said with furrowed eyebrows as you fidgeted with the scanner.

"who called you?" suna asked as he peered over your shoulder making you flinch.

a soft gasp could be heard on the other side of the phone, "who's that?"

"none of your business," you said while simultaneously looking at suna and talking into the phone. "HEY-!"

he snatched the phone out of your hands and unplugged your headphones. "hello?" he asked into the phone as you tried to grab it back but to no avail.

"um hi..?" suddenly a gasp rang out in suna's ear, "ARE YOU Y/N'S NEW BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING? FACETIME NOW!"

a facetime request appeared on the screen making your face drop, "don't answer it."

"too late," he said with a smile as he accepted it and saw a younger girl that looked almost identical to you.

"OH MY GOD? YOU'RE DATING SUNA? YOU BITCH! HE'S NOT FOR YOU!"  her yelling echoed throughout the empty store making suna laugh. you took the chance to pull his arm down so you could see your sister.

"he is not my boyfriend, mars!" you yelled back into the phone showing suna the most emotion he has ever seen from you. "he's a stalker if anything."

"am not. i'm your only friend." he said as he snatched your phone back and held it out of your reach.

"so you guys are friends...AND HID IT FROM ME? I'M TELLING REIGN!" mars jumped off her bed, shakey camera in hand as she ran to her brother's room.

"it's not too late to hang up," you said in between punches thrown onto his back. "it's gonna be worse when he sees—i'm trying to be a f-friend," you gagged out dramatically.

"it was really that hard to say?" he deadpanned.

on the phone a head of blue hair showed up on the screen alongside mars' h/c hair. "turn your phone off," a tired voice muttered.

"just look!" mars pulled reign's head out of his pillow allowing his tired eyes to see suna towering over his sister.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S SUNA!" he exclaimed with wide eyes, "WHY IS Y/N STEALING MY BOYFRIEND GO AWAY—STOP HITTING HIM!"

"are you guys twins?" suna asked as he looked closer at the phone making the two teens' faces heat up.

"yeah, we'll be eighteen in a little more than two years." reign said with a goofy smile making mars take her phone back.

"you don't want him," mars said in between a yawn, "he's a whore—"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO! tell that to rei, akari, haru, aika, jenni, ren, or—"

"SHUT UP! that's the past THIS is my present and you're ruining it!"

"i'm sick of all of you," you pinched suna's elbow causing him to drop his arm down. you grabbed your phone as he quickly rubbed  his arm in pain. "good fucking night," you said as you ended the call but not without protest.

"you can't pinch people with nails like that," suna muttered as he looked down at your reasonably long f/c stiletto nails.

"..."

"..."

"she graded my final." your e/c eyes widened as you looked at the canvas email.

he looked over her shoulder and down at your phone. "check what you got," he said with a barely visible smile as he turned his head to look over at you. you turned your head to face him allowing your eyes to meet.

suna felt his eyes widen slightly, and he subconsciously moved back a bit as he felt his cheeks tingle. "let me check," you said as you opened the app. "cross your fingers because if i failed i'm killing myself."

before he could say anything, you clicked on your class displaying your grade. your mouth fell slightly agape as his chartreuse eyes widened.

"...i passed."

"you passed," suna smiled as he placed his larger hands on your shoulders and shook them in excitement.

a smile began to creep upon your face at the praise. "i got an a, and it's surprisingly because of you," you giggled as you turned back towards suna. "i get to keep my scholarship so...thank you. it means a lot."

not daring to break your shared contact, he gave you a soft smile. "that was all you, i just answered a few questions."