VIII ; SLEEPOVER

𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗮𝗺

YOU TIREDLY SLUMPED DOWN INTO YOUR DESK CHAIR

YOU TIREDLY SLUMPED DOWN INTO YOUR DESK CHAIR. your oversized glasses sat at the tip of your nose as the blue light from your computer reflected on them. ever since you got home from the game earlier that day, you've been editing your videos to finish your assignment.

you had a stick of incense burning, that your r.a. definitely wouldn't approve of as your speaker played frank ocean on shuffle. your himalayan salt lamp and macbook were the only thing keeping your room lit.

just as you were about to exit out of adobe editor a knock was heard at your dorm door. no one ever came over to your dorm...maybe your r.a. smelt the incense?

with a confused and slightly nervous feeling, you stood up and made your way to the door. when you pulled open the wooden door you were met with—

"suna?"

the middle blocker's usually tall stature looked shorter as he leaned against the door frame. compared to his usual posture he seemed a little defeated and tired, maybe.

"what the fuck are you doing here—how did you a even find my dorm?" you questioned as you stepped to the side and pulled him into your dorm.

"'missed you." suna slurred as he fell back onto the small couch. his legs hung off the sides while his feet nearly reached the ground. he stirred as he tried to get comfy in the seat that obviously didn't cater to his height.

"you're drunk..." you sighed as you walked over to him. as you bent down to take off the sunglasses on his face, the smell of expensive liquor hit you in the face causing you to flinch back. it was familiar, like the kind your mom would get on a rich date or the kind you would drink at old high school parties in the mansions of your classmates.

you wanted to kick him out, for a multitude of reasons. but the voice telling you to kick him out was also screaming to let him stay...so you did.

"you have to stay on the couch." you said with a tight throat as you walked over to your closet.

"was thinkin' bout you." he mumbled making you turn from the closet with blankets in hand.

"you should stop talking before you say something stupid." you tossed the blanket over his head, he just left it there. "because i'll remember but you won't—"

"you look funky." suna narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows as he stared over at you. he had a look that screamed confusion and curiosity. you paused with a pillow in hand as you glared over at him.

"...don't piss me off—"

suddenly it came to him, "didn't know you wore glasses," he yawned as he kicked off his shoes, creasing his obnoxiously expensive sneakers. "they're...too big...you look like a cute nerd." he let out a light laugh as he tried to dig himself deeper into the blankets.

you gave him a blank stare as he drifted off to sleep, "never again..." you muttered as you dropped the pillow next to suna and made your way back to your desk.

your body felt as if it were stuck in a state of rigor mortis as you stretched in your twin sized  bed. a soft moan snuck out of your closed lips as you stretched to full length, causing your (f/c) band shirt to rise and reveal your pierced belly button.

after your ritual stretching, you turned away from your wall to face the rest of the room as your (e/c) eyes started to flutter open. everything looked normal until your eyes finally drifted to your couch to see the middle blocker scrolling on his phone.

suna must of felt your stare hence his eyes looking over at yours.

"..."

"..."

"good morning," he said with a small yawn.

"...morning," you said with a small yawn—that you caught from him—and a slow blink as you tried to keep your eyes open.

"i didn't imagine our first sleep over like that." he said as he wrapped himself in the spongebob blanket.

"what? did you expect us to have a pillow fight and for me to braid your hair?" you asked as you let your legs hang off of your bed as you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. "you were drunk."

"i can see," suna said with a small pout as he looked down at his creased shoes, "i can feel it...let's go get breakfast."